Chapter 15: Alone

Have you guys heard the new BvB song 0o0 I love it so much xxxxxx

KEEP KILLING

It's been three weeks. we have been constantly searching for the portal. Dr Stinesteen insisted we search deserted places.

"You don't know Blood-lust. She would of hid it right under your nose, somewhere you would never expect it to be." I pause and look at the Doctor for answers.

"Search the whole compound. What will the portal look like?"

"If I know, we're screwed." Slendy answers. A round of maniacal laughter ripples through the table. Stinesteen shifts uncomfortably and looks at the guards for reassurance. There are two dozen in the room, each with a .9 pistol and semi-automatic machine guns. One is on a roof with a good shot at all our heads. Three stand outside the door, guarding it. We are all handcuffed, and a leather bag is covering slendys tentacles. Chains hold us to the floor. We are all wearing those disgusting orange track suits like they do in the movies. It's ridiculous. We hate Blood-lust more than they do.

She killed Dan.

Even the name of Dan makes fresh tears spring to my eyes. My love is dead.

"Can I leave." I mutter. Dr Stinesteen nods slightly at a guard and three lead me out of the room and to my cell. Something flashes past on my left but I ignore it. Probably just three guards replacing these ones.

They throw me in my cell with some paper and a blunt pencil. They stand outside my door to make sure I don't escape until the task is complete. Like I'd even try. I know they won't hold their promise.

Dr Stinesteen walks into my cell and eyes me warily. He looks at the guards and they all leave. The door is left open.

"Jeff, we need to talk." I sit up and look at him. There is a horrible seriousness in his eyes. "You and I both know I can't let you go." I nod my head.

"So why don't you send the useless ones to prison?"

"I have a better idea. You don't know it, but there is a war raging. America and Afghanistan are officially at war. Our troops don't know that. Only 20 people know, not including you.

"I had an amazing idea. You can kill, I can carry on with my research.Everyone is happy."

"Bye." I grab the back of his lab coat and put him outside my cell. It's a stupid idea. "I'm already at war, you know. There is a whole world you don't know about. Creatures you will never and can never dream of. Monsters that lurk around the corners, invisible to you. ever heard of an expressionless? Or even a sachi?"

"No."

"Well you're lucky. Expressionlesses are demons. They will slaughter without batting an eyelid. They move and talk, but don't feel anything except hunger. You wanna know what they eat, Doctor?" He shakes his head. "Have any young children?" He gulps and I do my usual twisted smile. "Wanna know what they look like?" He shakes his head again, but I ignore it.

I use the ripple effect to scare him just a little more. I feel my bones breaking and reshaping to add to my height. My stomach and liver fall onto the floor inform of me. Even my clothes change.

"Like it? because by getting into my world you would meet tens, or even hundreds, of thousands of these! The only way to kill them," I pull out my blade I sneaked from the house, hiding it in my arm by making flesh form around it. I pull open my gown and carve circles around my heart, neck and head. "Are here. Want to try doctor?" Slendy appears at the door.

"Jeff, calm down."

"Try it. I know you want to. I'm just another monster in a cage, waiting to be slaughtered." Dr Stinesteens hand quivers over his own pistol. I know he wants to, and I wouldn't blame-

"Jeff... Stop." Slendy has ripped open the bag and is now standing protectively in between us, standing straight with his hands behind his back. His tentacles hiss behind him as he stands straight as a soldier. "We can get through this. Give me the blade." One of his tentacles stretch towards me. I can feel adrenaline pump through my veins.

I chop off the tentacle.

I stole a Demon tooth a couple years back. It was a molar tooth, and Slendy crunched it up and put it in a special knife. Little does he know I stole that knife before we left. It has incredible power, it can basically cut through anything. Slendys tentacles are one of those things.

"Aaaaah!!" Slenderman screams. I take the chance and roundhouse kick him in the stomach. Dr Stinesteen tries to run, but I tackle him.

"You see, doctor, I'm not like usual psychopaths. I'm more..."

"Insane?" He spits.

"No no... more cruel. Jack, blue mask, uses guns where I savour the pain of my victims."

"Your crazy." I answer him with my maniacal laughter. "Your a monster." My laughter stops.

"I hate that name, doctor. Last person who called me that..." I draw my finger slowly across my neck. "You know, I'm not going to kill you, Stinesteen. I like you."

"Really?"

"No promises about family." I whack him in the side of the head and lunge myself past Slendy.