𝟐: 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐬

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jimin never normally smoked.

Yet now out of all times, the burning sensation of nicotine seemed more enticing than it had been over the last duet of years.

The last time he inhaled the death sentencing drug was when Aurora died.

Each puff would bring him a step closer to being reuniting with her. Yet, his addiction was carved into something else. Abandoning the world of ash trays and tar filled lungs with the universe of animated worlds and colours that ceased to exist in reality.

Even the spectrum painted screen couldn't draw him back into his sanity. Falling back into the jaws of the rolled anaemic paper filled with the dirt of hell.

Crude oil chased the colour of the Sun to the dawn, leaving its almost stainless darkness concealing the galaxy full of colour of light.

Ash grey slithers of smoke danced in the fragile wind before they dissolved in the black sea inhabiting the skies, another puff saturating his body with the escaping feeling that he craved.

The wind slithered through his anaemic hair, body settled on a silver chair on his white marble balcony. Liberating himself for a moment or two as he closed his eyes.

"Smoking again?" A familiar voice tore through the tranquil atmosphere like paper, ripping Jimin from his artificial world. "You haven't done that since Aurora died." The whine of a chair leg being dragged along the floor forced his eyes open, finding the pale man making himself at home.

He sighed, the scorching smoke expelled from his lips. "And why exactly do you care?"

"Because we both know you only smoke when life seriously fucks you over. So spill, Park." His words continued to cut Jimin out of the world he wished he could hide in forever, yet Min Yoongi was not having any of it.

"It's that girl."

"What girl? Nancy?"

"No. Her friend... Rose Mann."

Yoongi's eyebrows clashed together in disorientation. "You mean that girl that came in before you threw up your guts? How has some random girl got you in this state?" He asked.

"Because if you haven't noticed, she's an exact copy of Aurora!" His voice snapped, the nicotine playing a part in his now hoarse voice.

The older's mind tried to illustrate the girl in his mind, the similarities between Jimin's lost lover and the girl involved in the disappearance of Nancy DuBois only making themselves known. "Now you say it... they do look awfully similar." The older mumbled to himself.

"They're practically the same person." Jimin scoffed, the ash-like smoke slithering out from his lips. "This must be some cruel joke from whatever being is watching us right now."