𝟏𝟔: 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐱

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Would you like some more tea, Rose?" Delmare asked. Her words meeting with Rose's ears with a sugary taste, clashing with the sour distaste in her own mouth.

She felt nauseous.

She had already been sick twice.

Yet, all they did was swipe her lips with an embroiled napkin. Cleaning up the mess, neglecting the memory. Acting as if the moment never even happened.

Acting as if they were sane.

Even when Rose could see their malicious grins be fuelled by the insanity infecting their minds. Eyes dilated as the masks that hid their lunacy had long vacated as they could no longer contain what was now bursting into the light.

"I think our guests would like some more tea, Francis." She almost sang to the older man who was contently sat at the peak of the dining table. Replying with a matching pair of a nod and a grin, standing up and replenishing the small flower stained china cups.

Only able to hear the warm fawn liquid meet with the bottom of the cup, splashing against its sides as she continued to seal her eyes shut.

She couldn't bring herself to keep them open.

Not seeming to grow any more immunity to the sickening scene now finding itself permanency in her eyes.

Nancy's corpse amongst a whole family of bodies filling the seats at this twisted tea party, all with different volumes of affection from the reaper's kiss. Leaving pigmented trails of decomposing willow and violent plum all over their chalk skin.

A constricting feeling hijacking her body as she knew the same fingers that had illustrated her into the living version of Nancy and the same hands that now served her tea, were the same ones that killed Nancy.

And the several other bodies sketching the length of the dining table, including Romeo.

"Why?" She asked.

Seething as the young girl turned to face the two psychopaths, the touch of the rope biting at her sensitive skin. "Why did you kill Nancy and all these other people?" Rose asked again.

Delmare chortled.

Francis snickered.

The factor that sent a shiver to crawl down Rose's spine was how their laugh was saturated to a dripping state of humour.