Songs

Eijiro's POV~

As I walked down the halls, I saw Jaehee running to us and hit us in the back of the head, "Why did you leave me this morning?!" "Cause you took forever." I smirked while she pouted. "Bye sis, I'm going to class." She mumbled. I went to my locker and this Jinhee girl slammed it shut. She told me to say away from Kookie, but I roasted her on the spot. She got mad and slapped me. I waited for the third one, it never came and I opened my eyes... Jaehee?! She knocked her out cold and asked if I was okay. I nodded and she hugged me, "Be careful, alright sis?" I nodded and walked to class. As I was walking down the halls, I started to hear...singing? It was an angelic voice like Jimin, but it's not his voice at all. I started to follow it and got lost. I was about to give up until I saw a door and being the curious girl, I opened it. I couldn't believe what I saw, Jeon Jungkook. His voice was amazing and then he started singing "We Don't Talk Anymore." Wait. This has two people in it. As I listened and sat in a chair it was the girls part and Jungkook was about to stop, but without thought I started singing. He turned around and saw me. I kept singing and then we sang together. The song ended and I still had my eyes closed. I felt someone breathing on me and I opened my eyes. He was right in front of me. "I didn't know that you can sing so well." I huffed. "Of course, I love singing so of course I know how to sing." I flipped my hair. He giggled and cupped my face. I felt my face burn up and he looked at me, licking his lips. They were centimeters apart until. *fake cough* We were both startled and I saw Niki and Hoseok. "Guys, you will be late to class! No PDA, you can do that in bed after school." I blushed, along with Kookie. We walked to them and we were walking behind both of them. I could feel all the girls death glaring at me and I was confused why, but I shrugged it off. Then the girls started gasping when Jungkook held my hand and interlocked with it. Then... "Babe, are you okay?" Babe. BABE... DID HE JUST CALL ME BABE?!?!?! "Y-Yes...." curse my stuttering. He laughed and kissed my cheek and I heard everyone, including Hoki (Hoseok + Niki) gasp louder. I was redder than a tomato. I was burning up so much.we finally reached class and we sat down. Kookie fell asleep and I remembered I had his notebook and being the curious girl I am, I looked in it. Wait. Did. She. Breh. She wrote so many notes and it was 240 pages completed. I bet she did Yoongi's too. She was always a hard worker, learning languages, practicing more than we needed to, and even creating songs from her mind. I used to tell her that her brain was small and didn't have much in it, but look at her now. Then I heard in the announcements that me and Jaehee are going home and I knew we were practicing today for tomorrow's concert. I got up and Kookie jolted his head up, "Where are you going?" "I am going home for today." He looked sad, well if you weren't sleeping like a lazy ass you are, then you would've known I was leaving. I wrote my number on a piece of paper and gave it to him. He smiled and I met Jaehee outside. She told me Niki is staying since it's her first day and we went to practice, but it wasn't practice. We were at a photo shoot. We changed our looks and got ready for the photo shoot.

 We changed our looks and got ready for the photo shoot