Mixed Emotions

Eijiro's POV~

I woke up a little bit earlier than expected and went onto my phone and saw a notification. It was Jaehee...but....wait. TAEHYUNG?!?! What's she doing with Taehyung?! They look like they went on a date and he kissed her cheek. Unbelievable. She knows that I also like him. I may have tiny feelings for Jungkook, but my feelings are stronger for Taehyung. I need to talk to her today...I wonder if she ever came home. I got up and got ready. I put my contacts and highlights in and decide to make food. Later on, Jaehee came down and told me that Niki went out for a walk. Great timing. "What were you doing with Taehyung yesterday?" Bingo, she is guilty. She froze after I asked her and said, "Y-You s-saw t-t-the p-post???" "Of course I did sis. How else would I know." She was a bit tense. Instead of answering she just thanked me for the food and hid in her room. How loyal of you. She literally went and stabbed me in the back. I felt tears dropping down and just laid onto my bed. I was there for a while and we had 30 minutes before school starts and suddenly, knock, I said to come in without thinking and Jaehee was at the door. I looked at her with the most annoyed face and coldly said, "What do you want?" She held her head down and said, "I'm here to answer your question." I scoff, I was so pissed off that she had the nerve to come here and tell me that. "There's no point. I hope you guys are happy together." I pushed her out of the way and walked to school. I heard her call out my name, but I'm not going to let her get the best of me right now. I'm so mad that I fell for this again. I always looked up to her and all she did was this. I hate this feeling a lot. Betrayal. Broken. Disappointment. I don't even know if I can go to practice today. I went to my locker and read a note from...Jungkook. "Do you have time to practice the dance later? I don't want to bother you." I felt bad for the way my sis treated him. He doesn't deserve it. It's my fault I didn't do anything about it. I saw Jaehee and Niki enter the school and I decided to go to class. Three minutes later, the bell rung. Everyone came in except...Jungkook. I felt sad that he wasn't here and I heard people talking about him. I began to listen.

Jungkook Fangirl- I heard that Jungkook is sick. That's why he won't be here for a while.

Jungkook Fangirl 2- I want to go visit him and make sure oppa is okay.

Jungkook Fangirl- I will ask Tae if we can and Jungkook will fall in love with us.

I felt bad. How did he get sick? I must visit him later, after practice. I don't what I was feeling, but I was feeling my heart racing. I wanted to see Jungkook because he's sick that's all. But...What if my feelings are growing? Snap out of it. I mentally scolded myself. I went to Math class and Jaehee was...absent? I bet she ditched with Taehyung. My heart started hurting thinking about them and then she came in late. Taehyung was already here too, so where was she? She sat down next to me like yesterday and before I thought I was going to have to ignore her, she rested her head down. Is she really taking a nap right now? I bet she is also going to steal Hoseok from Niki too. I bet she is just trying to get all the attention on her. What a shame, and I call her my sister. Pfft. Class ended and Jaehee woke up. I wrote her a note and went to lunch. I sat with the girls and Niki, but no sign of Jaehee. Was I a bit harsh? I looked down at the floor as it was interesting to look at and Niki tried talk to me. I just shook my head and went on with my classes. It was Dance class and I saw Jaehee and Taehyung laughing. All my pain turned into anger and without thought, I walked up to them and slapped Jaehee. I ran to the bathroom, trying not to cry and hid there most of the class. I decided to leave early because I didn't want to see them. I was walking like I was about to faint and hated the fact that I was walking to their house. I then became very dizzy and fainted. 

                                                            -A Couple Hours Later-

I woke up in my room, wait. This isn't my room. Where am I? I saw this outfit next to the bed and decided to change my clothes. Not bad, but not really my taste. I should be grateful though.