Unknown

Niki's POV~

I woke up with a big headache and did my morning routine. I went to Jaehee's room to check on her since I didn't hear her come home. I saw her coming inside from her window as she stared at me, but I just told her that we got to go to work and walked out. I wonder if she's ever came home. I went to the kitchen to see Eijiro smiling at her phone. I looked over to see her texting Jungkook. I hope he doesn't hurt her after what happened before in Eijiro's past. She looked over to me staring and started blushing. I told her to get dressed and yelled out to Jaehee so she would get ready. As they came out they kept silent. We went to the car as we were going to preform for our next concert. Hoseok texted me and told me that he would miss me and we became a thing last night. I feel pretty happy about it and I hope Jaehee gets her perfect story. She has been through a lot of bad times. I heard them talking about yesterday, but I guess Jaehee was still upset about it. I stared out the window and just got lost in my thoughts.

- -

Right when we got in....no....right when we opened our door from the car, I heard our manager yelling at us. We were being lectured about who knows what as I hear Jaehee's phone buzz. I wonder why I had to be back so sudden and now be scolded for something irrelevant. We've been practicing for so long that it was already pitch dark outside. I felt very tired and noticed that Jaehee has been very distracted. Eijiro has been looking better and has been practicing better than before. I stared outside and turned to see that Jaehee and Eijiro making up. I was so happy that everything will be back to normal. I then saw our manager come in and what he said just made me pale.  "We are going to Japan for a concert and since you guys are friends with BTS, we will do a music video with them when we get back." Eijiro didn't seem to nervous, but Jaehee looked like she was going to faint. We we're then dismissed and sent home.

- -

I finished showering to see text messages from Hoseok and, surprisingly, Namjoon. 

Joonie- Did you hear that Seokjin and Jaehee were in bed together this morning?

Me- WHAT?! WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME NOW?! 

Joonie- Hoseok said that you were going to be busy today.

Me- Oh..anyways, I'm tired. Goodnight Namjoon!

Joonie- Night.

- -

Sunshine- Are you up?

Me- Yea.

Sunshine- Can you call me?

I just couldn't say no to my hope so I called him. We talked about how the teachers are giving us a lifetime supply of homework and the incident with Seokjin and Jaehee. I'm about to slap her later for that. It was midnight and I told Hoseok that I was going to bed and said goodnight. I felt so happy seeing a happy and healthy Hoseok. I hugged my Cooky pillow and fell asleep.

Eijiro's POV~

I woke up and decided to get ready. I did my morning routine and got ready to go to school until Niki told me that we aren't going today. Even better. I changed my clothes and took my contacts out and now I went out to eat. Jae here came out minutes later and we stayed quiet. We went into the car and during some part of the drive, I apologized about what happened yesterday. She forgave me, sorta and we made it to the studio. I swear, we had the longest lecture ever for nothing important. I heard Jaehee's phone vibrate, but I ignored it. We had to practice all day and it was already dark outside. I was mentally cursing in my head and then went to Jaehee. I guess we were friends again and she told me about what happened this morning. I was making fun of her because it seemed serious and when I was about to ask Jaehee why she slept with him anyways, our manager came in. What our manager said just told us made me shocked and I couldn't speak. I get to see Jungkook, but I still like Taehyung...What is wrong with me?! 

-Time Skip-

We finally arrived at home and I was so happy. I took a shower and then layer on my bed. I checked my phone and saw messages from Jungkook. My face lit up as I read the messages.

Kook- Baby, where are you?

Kook- Why aren't you at school?

Kook- Hoseok just told me, but please text me when you see this.

Kook- I miss you. When will you reply ;-;

Me- Hey Kook! I am back. Sorry I couldn't text you earlier, we were getting lectured and we were really busy. 

Kook- Make sure you are eating well and I'll see you soon!

Me- I will. Goodnight Kookie! 

Kook- Night Babe~

I was smiling like an idiot, but then Taehyung came into my mind. I don't know why, but I can't stop thinking about him. I then hear Jaehee laughing with someone and I quietly make it to her door and hear her talking to Jimin and.... Taehyung?! I felt very upset of what I did, I mean, she is my sister. I am just very stressed these days. I slowly drag my feet across the floor and make my way back into my room and crawl into the bed. I start sighing and feel the guilt rushing over me, but I will eventually forget about it. I hug my TaTa plushie tightly and close my eyes. I slowly start drifting off thinking of  one thing, do I really love Jungkook?

To Be Continued. . . .

Hope that you enjoyed this chapter and stay with me in this. It's not good, but I'm trying. Have an amazing day and remember to love yourself guys!!!💜💕