Misunderstanding

Jaehee's POV~

I woke up on something soft and fluffy and hugged it to death. I then notice that my bed isn't like this at all. I sit up straight and open my eyes to see Seokjin next to me. I'm such a flipping hoe. I thought to myself until I heard someone coming inside. I was then pulled back down to the bed and Jin was on top of me. He whispered in my ear, "Play along." and I nodded as he looked like something was going on. Taehyung and Jungkook came in shocked as fuck. As I was blushing hard, Jin says coldly, "Do you mind?" They instantly slam the door and run away speechless. I was blushing hard about what was happening. Seokjin sighed and got off the bed. "You can explain to them later, now, we gotta make sure you get out without anyone knowing." I saw the window and jumped out. He just said nothing as I ran away to my house as I heard the door slam open.

- -

I made it back as Niki was worried for me. "We aren't going to be at school for a week. Boss needs us to practice since we haven't really been doing anything." For a sec, I forgot I was an idol. I was just thinking about this morning until Niki got me into reality. I was soaked. "Yah!" "Don't get mad at me, you weren't even listening to me. What were you thinking about child?" I was scared and said nothing so fast that I was already in my room, locking it. My heart was beating really fast. I can't believe that this was happening, I liked Yoongi, Taehyung, and Seokjin. I'm out of my mind, but just laid in my bed. I looked at my phone as I saw a photos of me and Yoongi and I bursted our crying. I cried for a good five minutes and realized that I don't need Yoongi. I looked down at the ground until I heard Niki yell, "HURRY UP AND CHANGE!" I changed quickly and see Niki and Eijiro. She looked amused, but didn't say anything. I got a text from Jimin. I texted him in the car.

Mochi- >~> I know what you did.

Me- What are you talking about?

Mochi- You can't lie to me, Tae and Kookie told us that Jin was hovering over you. :3

Me- It's a misunderstanding. I can't explain, so let's video chat later.

Mochi- Sure Kitten. Also, we're going to see each other in school.

Me- I won't be there...

Mochi- Why! 

Me- Going out of town this week. Really urgent. I gotta go.

Mochi- Face it, something is going on between you two and you don't want to admit it. Yoongi is very angry and looks like he is going to murder someone.

Crap

Me- Isn't my fault he caused this! If he wouldn't be the one going all out, I wouldn't have been hiding in Seokjin's room. Seokjin isn't anything to me, we're friends? I don't know. Acquaintances.

Mochi- Hmm, call me later. Bye Kitten!

Idiot. I heard my name being called. "Jaehee? I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. I was really jealous and didn't know what got over me. I'm really sorry." All I could say was oh and we went on with practice as we arrived. It's only been thirty minutes and we are being scolded. I felt my phone vibrating, hoping the manager will call me out. After another boring hour, we started practice for the whole day till dark. I will admit, I feel like I am the only one who doesn't look like I did the choreography right, but I shook it off and complemented Niki and Eijiro. Eijiro and I put the past behind us and we had a good conversation until she mentioned this morning about me and Jin. I told her everything quietly, so Niki wouldn't hear and she just laughed. The manager came in and said, "We are going to Japan for a concert and since you guys are friends with BTS, we will do a music video with them when we get back." We froze. This can't be good. I went home and went in my room, forgetting the fact I really haven't been eating much lately. I looked at all the missing text messages from friends. 

Mochi- You forgot about me today, huh?

Mochi- You hate me now, huh?

Mochi- Answer me Kitten.

Mochi- JAEheEEEEEeEEe

Me- Bro. We were getting lectured and I was busy today. I'll call you in a little bit. I gotta shower.

- -

TaeTae- What's going on with you and Seokjin ^~^ 

TaeTae- I know there is something between you guys.

TaeTae- I thought you loved meEeeeEEeEeeee~

Me- Chill, nothing happened. We will do a group call with Jimin pabo later.

- -

Mochi- You wish I would join you huh ;)

Me- Whatever. In your dreams probably lover boy.

- -

TaeTae- Alright, I'm down. Call me when you are ready.

I showered and then video called Tae and Jimin. I explained everything and we talked about random stuff until one. They still didn't believe in me and made fun of me. I told them we'll talk soon and leave the call, but Jimin had to say, "Have dreams about Seokjin." I blushed as he wiggled his eyebrows. I called him a bitch and hung up. I fall asleep as I thought about Jin hold me in his arms like last night....Wait. NO! What are you thinking?! I have to love...him. I will make him change, soon, but not today. I fell asleep thinking about my group instead of BTS. Min Yoongi, do you have feelings for me?

To Be Continued. . . .

 Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Sorry that the story is short, but next weeks story will be in Eijiro's and Niki's POV so stay tuned. I just want to say that Jin's new solo is amazing and support Jin and BTS with all your love. Have an amazing day and remember to love yourself guys!!! 💕💜💕💜💕💜💕❣️

exoticsepticeye

Ellemenopeep

Don't forget to support my amazing and supportive sisters!!! ^-^ ❣️❣️ 안녕!