Prologue

Humans.

Lower beings that I watch from up above as they live on a planet that they so call earth.

Humans are interesting creatures I must say, they are just like us gods and goddesses but instead, they live for a limited time. They come up with plenty of inventions and ideas that truly amazes me and follow different paths that lead to different goals.

"Ahh humans are so fascinating ~"

Oh you must wonder who I am well I am the goddess of love and shippings, I help these small creatures fall in love with one another and meet their other half.

I also ship people together but that's a part-time thing you know.

Whether it's boy or girl you betcha I'll be right there and pair some couples up.

You must think this job is quite boring and all but in all honesty it's not, seeing people loving their significant other and cherishing them truly makes me feel happy, well more like accomplish.

But theirs a specific individual who really caught my attention, he really does confuse me and peaks my interest.

Out of all these billions of human beings, only this particular one caught my eye.

His name was Zhang Chanming and no matter how many people I try and push in his way, he wouldn't just commit at all!!

All he does was just have one night stands with the people before leaving at the end, at least leave your bloody number why don't you! Bah!

Though watching his sex life does get me to nosebleed as BL is my absolute favourite pairing... Oh! I probably forgotten to tell you that he was gay, haven't I?!

Well, yup Changming is into the same sex but no matter who I find compatible for him, he wouldn't connect with them at all! And I mean mentally not physically as I know some of you's dirty bugger may think it's 'pa pa pa'

But anyways back to the topic does he truly want to stay forever alone or something?!

Damn boy got me questioning my paring skills, grrr—.

Though his name means bright he doesn't seem like a bright child to me at all. Especially with such a dull love life truly who name this kid?!

*Sighs "Aiya this aunty's head hurts~"

Maybe I should look through his portfolio, yeah maybe I should do that, so off I went to annoy some gods to get some files out of.

After annoying the Life Scroll Keeper god for a whole hour straight I finally receive what I've been looking for.

Going back to my pavilion, I sat on a puffy cushion, leisurely munching on some freshly picked strawberries all whilst checking out Changming life story.

Ahh— I see, now I know why he doesn't want to love anyone that I pushed onto him.

The very reason was because he got cheated on previously by his first love that it suddenly caused his trust for others to really be hard to earn.

Not only was his love life really bad but even in his childhood, his mother cheated on his dad which led to a divorce with him being in the middle of it all, he was neglected by both parents and once he graduated high school he decided to come out to the both of them only to be called a disgrace and shunned.

Truly he doesn't understand what true love really is after all he hasn't even experience an ounce of parental love yet due to his foolish parent's ignorance.

When he first started dating someone he truly thought he could finally experience and meet his fated true love thus leading him to give it his all but only one day to stumble upon his boyfriend cheating on him with someone he knew!