1.01 : Strike when their Vulnerable

Opening his eyes straight open what first greeted ChanMing upon awakening was a big spacious room with many extravagant furnishing.

He definitely concludes in mind that he was in the body of a rich noble cause... who would've owned such a room in the first place other than one?

Confused at first about what was going on and his whereabouts, he then felt a weird pulse in his head before information and images suddenly struck him soon after, continuously flooding into his head like some sort of coding.

Well, I'll be damn!

It only lasted for a couple of minutes before eventually subsiding to a complete halt.

The feeling didn't felt uncomfortable nor painful but he did feel a little tingling sensation throughout the process.

Knowing this was the so-called world plot and memories the voice informed him about beforehand he immediately started to analyse them first, disregarding his current situation and surroundings.

Only once done his brows that were previously creased the whole time eventually smooth out, a helpless sigh soon escaping his lips.

This world was currently a modern Slash world where technology was not that advance to his own world, in fact, it was still in its development stage including many establishment and businesses.

The protagonist of this world was Ace Louis. A middle-class young adult who did whatever it takes to reach his way to the top of the chain.

Ace Louis was the only child to his parent Mr Louis and Mrs Louis who doted him with all their love and affections. Though they weren't rich to the point where they could buy designers weekly or on a daily basis they still provided him with all the basic necessities a child needs in life.

When Ace Louis completed high school and had no career to pursue in mind he started to work at his parent cafe that was situated in the middle of the city.

They earned a decent amount, not too much yet also not too little it was enough to provide them at the end of the day with a stable income. It attracted common and noble folks alike for it's welcoming atmosphere and of course tasty beverages.

One day while Ace Louis was attending to customers he came across a group of businessmen dress in expensive branded suits seated in a booth located near the windows that gave them privacy from the usual small seatings at the front.

There 5 men sitting on the table each drinking a cup of their preferred coffee while conversing about a certain topic, though seemingly to also be waiting for someone. They all look quite handsome with their own unique charm that made them stand out from the crowd of the average working citizens who came in and out of the cafe.

It wasn't unusual for the cafe to have elites coming by. After all their establishment is situated in a spot that's more closer to those big business establishments which naturally attract office workers and boss's to stop by and grab a cup of coffee.

While Ace was serving customers with their orders, when he was about to serve the last one which was a liquid beverage, he didn't notice a figure walking right behind him. It was only when he turn did he realise his mistake but it was already too late, the liquid that he once was holding spill all over the said man attire.

Immediately apologising for his carelessness that's where his encounter with the male lead first started.

Eric Beckings the fated male lead of this world, well for this story that is. He was a well known prominent businessman in this world, CEO of a well-known enterprise at just the age of 22, of course inheriting the business from his father.