1.03

Once Emilio made it in the bar, he immediately swept his gaze across the dimly lighted room, hoping to find his target. To be more precise his whole mission purpose.

It didn't take long for him to spot the figure, a man who particularly stood out from the mass crowd of people.

The man his gaze set upon was about 6ft tall, currently seated with his back slightly crouching against the bar table, he caught many people attention around him due to his handsome exterior.

He was basically a piece of meat to these thirsty hoes.

With jet black hair and a long fringe at the side, it gave him a signature look one that would relatively make the man stand out from other males. It also made him easily to be recognise by his surrounding peers.

He also had a very muscular frame, it was clearly noticeable due to him just wearing a thin black t-shirt and simple fitted jeans that outline every abdominal muscle he paid time and effort to work out on.

In general, the fit highly emphasizes his well-bulging muscles so well, even if they just were his casual attire it still made him the centre of attention in the spotlight.

Damn! Magic mike who?

You'd expect a man like him to have a cold exterior but in fact, it was the entire opposite, he instead radiated an aura that was best to be described as a gentleman, simply kind and gentle.

This attractive adonis definitely caught many people attention especially those twinks around him.

They wondered why such a man was doing at a bar in the afternoon especially why was he drinking like he lost the light in his world.

Though curious they kept to themselves just watching the man from afar with tinted cheeks, while some brave few took the courage to company the said adonis only to be kindly declines as the other seem more of wanting to drown in sorrow instead rather than have a beauty company.

Even though it's currently in the mid-afternoon just a few more hours to it reach night, there was still relatively a lot of people drinking or dancing away with other fellow-creatures that's the same species as themselves in this bar.

Well, this bar was quite a popular one after all for either nobles or common folks alike.

Ignoring the glances his getting from people around him that either knew his identity or was just simply interested in his appearance, Emilio stalks his way over the man who was currently drowning his sorrow away, shot after shot.

He was only their for him and him only.

This man, the one who was his primary target in this world is named Jesse Sin. Not only was he the second male lead of this world, he was also the childhood friend of Ace.

Jesse Sin was only 22 years of age, just 3 years older than the protagonist who surprisingly and cliche enough was also the mans first ever love.

He met the protagonist when he was just 10 years old, a few days after he has down settled in his new home with his adoptive parents.

His adoptive parent are Mr John Sin and Mrs Alice Sin who adopted him at the age of 7. The reason why was because the fact that Mrs Sin couldn't conceive any kids but that didn't make them drown in sorrow, in fact, they were quite optimistic people and although sad they both immediately pick themselves back up.

Since they couldn't have any kids by conceiving they went with the option of adoption. Thus this is where they was thankfully gifted and blessed with their son, Jesse Sin.

Jesse Sin was a good kid since young all the way to adulthood. He did good with his study and was always a kid that stayed out of trouble and respected his eldest and fellow peers.