1.04

"Arghh.."

Laying on the king-size bed, Jesse suddenly woke up from his slumber, he let out a deep groan as his eyelids slowly lifted open.

He steadily prop himself up on the bed, leaning half his body weight against his elbow, he shook his head vigorously hoping to get rid of his drowsiness before deciding to eventually sit up.

His hand constantly comb through his bed hair as he tried his best to soothe and clear his jumbled thoughts.

Once mind and sight began to clear and focus more properly, Jesse could already feel his head immediately pound with an aching pain while his eye, on the other hand, burn from the rays of sunlight hitting him directly in the eye as it shines through the window opposite of him.

It was a Saturday afternoon and Jesse had only just woken up from his sleep. It was quite late and definitely unusual for the man to wake up at this time, especially since his daily routine always consists of him waking up early in the morning and going about his routine due to his profession as a teacher.

Today he just felt very groggy and muddle-headed after drinking excessively the night before. His throat was hoarse, his stomach felt empty and his breath emits a strong stench of alcohol every time he exhales his breath.

Honestly, he wasn't much of a drinker but even so he could still hold on his liquor pretty well, especially for a man who only drink once in a while.

Maybe it was genetic or a special feature... anyways.

Massaging his temples to lessen the pain, Jesse finally concentrated on his surrounding only to realise this instantly that this wasn't his room at all but instead... someone else's.

What surprised him the most was the fact that this room looks very much like what a rich young noble would've own.

It looked like those big houses advertised on those real-estate ads, modern with lavish touches to them.

Definitely, there's no way in life would he ever own a room this big, honestly to him it was already considered someone with his type of salary to be a perfect 'one-bedroom' sized apartment.

Confuse he tried recalling yesterday's memories, unfortunately to him, he could only recall a few bits and pieces as most was a complete blur.

But they were still crucial enough for him to guess who's the owner of this room may be.

Well, he hopes that his guess was right on the spot though...

Jesse definitely felt a strong feeling that the owner of this room must be the guy he met yesterday, the one who goes by the name Emilio Richards.

The man who approached him unexpectedly last night and who was also in a similar situation as himself.

Quite comical to him, he may add, to find a comrade in arms.

As Jesse got out of the bed, the sudden realisation dawn to him, that the reason he can feel a chilly breeze right now was that he was currently only wearing his boxers with his clothes nowhere to be seen.

Shocked and apprehensive whether he had done it with Emilio nevertheless a complete stranger. All Jesse could do was to try his best to once again recall anything and everything at the moment.

But still, nothing seems to come to mind... his head was completely blank after downing all those toxic drinks.

Steering away from those thoughts, for now, he suddenly smelt a pleasant fragrance wafting out from the open door towards the bed he laid in.