Chapter 1

Lauren/You - Childhood Sweethearts - Chapter 1 

A/N: Hello there dear people of the internet. So the majority of you guys asked me to continue this fic so thats what i'm gonna do.

It will only be a mini series probably though cause I don't intend on making me more than 10 chapters...

Enjoy.

After living 4 years on the battlefield, being here with the people I cared about the most in this world just felt right. The warmth of the environment just made me feel better than I'd ever felt. I could feel Lauren's eyes on me every now and then but I shrug it off knowing perfectly that there was nothing I could do make her stop staring at me. We were all cozy and I had not laughed that much for 6 years. But as it was late, the guys decided that it was time for them to go home. I said goodbye to all of them before I walked to Lauren. 

"Tonight was fun." She said. "It felt good being around you again." She added.

"Yeah it was cool." I said with a smile and She just stared at me. By the way she was biting her bottom lip I could tell she wanted to tell me something, or to ask me something and I just couldn't help but smile at her cute shyness.

"Do you...Maybe we...The city changed in six years so I thought that maybe I could give you a tour of the new Miami." She said at an amazing fast pace and I stared at her with complete adoration. I heard a snap coming from the left and turned my head only see that Camila had taken a picture of Lauren and I. I just shrugged it off before focusing back on Lauren.

"Do you think that's a good idea?" I asked after a few seconds.

"Yeah..I mean...I would like to be friends again." She said as she looked down.

"We were never friends Lauren. Even when we were 6 years old we were already planning our wedding." I said smiling at the memory causing her to giggle.

"Then maybe we can learn to be friends."

"Do you think it can work? Despite our feelings for each other?" I asked and she looked up to meet my eyes. 

"You said it was better for you to lie to yourself and say that you are over so I'm just going to do the same. I can be your friend if I do that." She explained.

"Alright then. Tomorrow?" 

"Tomorrow." She repeated before walking out of the house and shouting me a quick goodnight. 

This was a bad idea. She was still famous and she still couldn't risk being with a girl but there was nothing I could do. I wanted to spend some time with her, just like the old times, just like when we were kids.