Chapter 2

Lauren/You – Childhood Sweethearts – Chapter 2

A/N: Guys, this is a chapter I had already written before I took the decision to disappear from this fandom (actually from the internet) for a while due to shitty events that took place in my life. You won't get update soon and i'm sorry for it.

For those asking what the shitty events are well it's about a family member who is really sick, add to that a lame first week in my new college and me being the object of constant bullying by my new classmates. That's all I can say.

I really hope you won't hate me for deciding to take a break again. I feel like you will because it's literally the third time I decide to take a break from writing...

Your point of view.

Lauren and I remained there playing like two children in the water for I don't know how long. A few hours had probably passed by now but I didn't care. It felt so good being around her like this, it seemed like I had forgotten what it was like to be around her. I had also convinced myself that I had forgotten what it was like to be in love with her but with every single second that passed it came back to me as if it had never left me. She was my childhood sweetheart after all, my first love, the one thing that I was never going to forget. As I laid down on the grass right next to her, staring at the sky, one particular day came back to my mind. We were only 13, but we already had it all.

Flashback.

Lauren and I had pretended we were going to go study because we had some tests coming the upcoming week, but of course that was another lie. Once more, we had gone to the perfect little lake we used to come at every day and rested our back against our tree. We hadn't said a word yet and were just laying there holding each other close to each others, until I spoke.

Where do you see us in 10 years?” I asked causing her to look at me.

Married.” she stated and it was my turn to look at her.

To each other?” I asked incredulous.

No to the pope!” she said sarcastically before hitting my arm. “Of course to each other!” she exclaimed.

Really?” I questioned.

Yeah. I mean, I can't see my life without you and hopefully you can't see yours without mine. And marriage is a step every couple has to take eventually in their life. I don't wanna wait 20 years to marry you if I love you.” she explained causing a slight grin to appear on my face.