Epilogue

Lauren/You – Childhood Sweethearts – Epilogue.

A/N: You guys have been a lot to request a sequel AND an epilogue. Unfortunately my schedule doesn't allow me to actually write a sequel so i'm sorry but it won't happen. Anyway, here is the short epilogue though.

I hope you'll like it.

Your point of view.

Four hours. I had been sitting in front of my TV for almost four hours now, waiting for this fucking thing to start. I had drunk an uncountable amount of coffee just to keep myself awake as there was no way in hell I was going to miss it. And of course as it was broadcast by a TV channel from the other side of the world it had to be on TV in the middle of the night for me. God, how I hated time zones. All my thoughts and complaints vanished as I saw the show starting. I was so caught up in the beginning that I didn't notice a light weight on my shoulder. I looked to my side only to see perfect emerald eyes.

“Why aren't you asleep?” she asked in a sleepy voice.

“You know why.” I answered before raising my eyebrow. “Why aren't you asleep?” I asked in a much disapproving tone.

“You know why.” she answered mimicking me causing me to smile. “Did it start yet?” she asked.

“No. But sweetheart go back to sleep i'll record it for you and you'll watch it later okay?” I questioned but she just shook her head no.

“No. I wanna see Mum right now. I miss her you know?” she said as she laid down and rested her head on my lap. The thing with my 3 years old lovely daughter was that, no matter what she asked, no one could say no.

“I know babe. I miss her too. And I'm sure she misses you too Grace.” I said before bringing my gaze back to the TV.

Hello there ladies and gentlemen, it's a pleasure to have you here with us as always! So today we receive a special guest, or should I say special guests? They are five, they are gorgeous and they've been ruling the music industry for over 14 years now. Please welcome Fifth Harmony!”

(A/N: So you and Lauren are now both 30)

The host introduced and my face instantly lights up as I saw my wife entering the stage with a gorgeous smile on her face. It had been 4 weeks since the last time I actually had her next to me and with each day that passed my heart broke a little more. But seeing her there, with a bright smile on her face, radiating love and happiness made me prouder and happier than i've ever been. My little baby must have seen her too as she straightened herself up and started jumping around.