Chapter 3

Lauren/You – Childhood Sweethearts – Chapter 3

A/N: Hey guys Katy here. So today I got rid of one of my problems (my bullies) and I actually kicked their asses...like literally. Secondly, my grandma is getting better which is making happier than I've ever been. Everything seems to fall back right into place and that's actually kind of weird DID ONE OF YOU USE MAGIC TO MAKE ME COME BACK OR SOMETHING!!? If so then thank you. I thought I would try to write and even though I'm not totally at my best, those words I'm gonna write are hopefully gonna be entertaining! 

There will only be one more chapter after this one. Like I said it's just a mini series...

Oh also, check the summary of the fic i'll start right after this one. It's called Not Just Cinema.

Your point of view.

We remained silent for some time. Lauren still was giving me her back and hadn't moved a single bit. I was still holding her hand, stroking her palm with my thumb being the only way for me to comfort her. After a few more minutes though, she gave in and stumbled back to me, straddling my lap and hiding her face in the crook of my neck. I held her, not needing to say a single word, not knowing what to say. Finally she pulled away when her breathing evened out and just stared at me.

“I wish I hadn't fucked everything up. I should have stood up for us. I regret it so much.” she explained as she cupped my cheeks.

“I know Laur. But you can't change the past, what's done is done. Now is the time to move on.” I answered trying not to look at her very inviting lips.

“Do you want to move on? Do you want to get over me?” she asked.

“I-” I started but she cut me off placing her fingers on my mouth to prevent me from saying any other word.

“Actually don't answer that.” she whispered.. “I don't wanna know.” she added before flashing me a smile and getting up. “Let's go somewhere else.” she ordered and I didn't have the time to say anything before she started walking back to the car, obviously still troubled by the talk we had just had. I followed her to the car and stopped her before she could get in. I grabbed her wrist and yanked her around pressing her back on the car and mine against hers. I heard her breath hitching at the sudden closeness.

“You never get over your first love.” I whispered in her ear before walking to the other side of the car and getting in. She took a few minutes before entering the car, probably trying to regain composure and when she finally did, she flashed me a real smile before starting the engine.

- - - - - – - -