{Twenty One} Pilots

We rolled into Gerard's garage and the boys killed their engines. "Want me to walk you home?" Gerard ask.

"I'm not going home yet." I told him. Gerard raised a brow at me, "We gotta get you cleaned up."

"Cleaned up?" He asked.

"Take care of your battle wounds." I brushed some hair out of his face that was getting close to an opened part of skin.

"Babe, I'll be fine. I've never cleaned my wounds after fights."

"And that's why you've got so many scars." I countered.

"Scars are badass." He popped his collar to emphasize the statement.

"You're not winning this argument Gerard." I folded my arms across my chest to try and look tough. Gerard laughed and stepped closer to me to try and get me to fold, but it's not gonna happen.

"Come on Sugar, you know you can't make me do anything." He did something similar to what he did at school to try and make me weak. As turned on as I am, I refused. "Sugar."

"Nope." I kept my arms folded. Gerard raised his eyebrow, questioning me. "You're gonna let me fix you up."

"What's in it for me?"

Umm, not ruining your perfect face? Are you kidding? I knew he wouldn't by that so I decided to be ballsy.

I unfolded my arms and reached them around his neck. Gerard watched me intently, curious as to my next move. I was nervous, seeing I've never actually done this to someone, but I'll figure it out.

I pulled his head closer to me and he realized what I was doing. He closed his eyes, making me change my mind. He likes to fuck with me, I'll fuck with him.

My lips brushed against his cheek as I kept moving over to his ear. In the most seductive and flirty voice I could muster, I whispered, "Maybe, I'll let you kiss me."

The disappointment was immediate. Gerard sighed while positioning his head to look at me, "Well now you got my hopes up."

"Let me clean you up and I'll make up for it." I played with his hair slightly. Gerard couldn't fight the smirk growing on his face,

"Then I guess I'll oblige." Gerard gave in. I felt profoundly accomplished that I got him to give in.

"Let's go." I tugged on his arm to have him follow. Mikey had already gone inside and went up to his room. Luckily his parents were already in bed so we didn't have to do any explaining. When we got up to Gerard's room, I made him sit on the bed. "I'm going to scavenge the bathroom for first aid supplies. Sit here." I told him as I made my way to the bathroom.

During my raid I found medical bag. Jackpot! I brought it back into Gerard's room and shut the door. Gerard watched me looking almost bored as I got a few things out. I started with a cotton ball and peroxide. "This is gonna sting a bit."

"I think I can handle a little- FUCK!" He screamed as I pressed the cotton against a cut. His hand squeezed my sides, trying to distract him from the pain.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you?" I asked, picking up a bit of sass.

"Oh shut it." Gerard tightened his jaw and shut his eyes, "Just get it over with."

The more I dabbed at his cuts, the more he flinched. Eventually he just kept his body stiff as a rock, tightening ever muscles so that he couldn't flinch. When I finished, he finally relaxed. The only cut I could really cover was the one on his eyebrow. I put a bandage strip across it then moved to his knuckles.

I used a bit more peroxide on his knuckles, making him take deep and heavy breaths. When they were all cleaned up, I planted little kisses on each busted knuckle. "All done." I told him, placing his hand into his lap.

"Thank fuck." He exhaled. "Now, where's my reward?" Gerard asked flirtatiously. He stood up to make it a bit less awkward as he held onto my hips. I didn't need to pull his head down, he lowered it on his own. Letting my arms wrap around his neck, the nerves began setting in. Hes kissed me before but it was kinda unexpected. This was fucking planned and I actually have control over my body this time.

Gerard gently lowered his lips onto mine. I shit you not when I say I felt all tingly inside. The way he was so delicate, but still so passionate blew me away. I could feel him inching closer to me the longer the kiss went on. We hadn't reached make out point, but it's getting close. In all honesty, I'd be okay with making out with Gerard.

Slowly, Gerard removed his lips from mine to look at me with soft yet hungry eyes. I knew he wanted more, and I knew I wanted more. So I did all I could think of and kissed him again. Gerard pressed into my lips harder this time, making the kiss hot. Next thing I knew he was beginning to push me onto his bed. I don't think he'd take it that far yet, but making out like this seems fun.

His body hovered above mine as the kiss continued. I found myself tangling my hands in his messy hair. I could taste whiskey on his lips from the bar, and a slight metallic taste of blood. The combination of the two pretty much sums up Gerard. I wonder what my lips taste like to him?

The longer the make out went on, the more casual it became. It started off hot and heavy, but soon became just Gerard laying on top of me kissing me off and on. At some points he would break away and look at me for a minute. The way he looked at me was a way no one ever had. It made me feel wanted, and cared about. Something I haven't felt in years.

"Why don't you stay the night? You know, since your grand-folks think you're staying at a friends place." Gerard suggested, breaking away from the kiss momentarily.

"I don't have clothes." I pointed out. Gerard shrugged,

"Wear mine."

"Are you okay with me staying? Are your parents?" I asked.

"Of course they are, and fuck yeah I'm okay with you staying." Gerard chuckled, getting up from on top of me. He rummaged around his dresser, presumably looking for something for me to wear. He pulled out a pair of sweats and a Iron Maiden band tee. He pulled out another outfit similar that looked to be more his size. "I'll go change in the bathroom while you change in here. I'll knock before I come in, okay?"

"Alrighty." I nodded, accepting the clothes he handed me. Once he was out of his room, I began changing. I feel like this all started happening really fast. Like, I had only met him earlier this week, now I'm staying the night at his place sleeping in his clothes most likely in his bed. Oh boy.

Gerard knocked on the door a couple times before asking, "Am I good to come in?"

"Yeah." I called back to him. Gerard cracked open the door and slid inside. He shut the door behind him, satisfying Brendon Urie, and walked over to me. Gerard stopped and smirked, "What?"

"You look adorable in my baggy clothes." Gerard used a voice a mother would use with her baby. He pulled back the covers while I scooted over. This all felt so foreign to me, but what can I expect? I've never been in this kind of relationship before. Gerard crawled into bed and motioned me to lay next to him. As I did, he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. "Are you comfortable with this? If not I can sleep on the couch it's fine."

"No, no I'm okay." I reassured him. It was a bit awkward for me, but I'm slowly warming up to it. Gerard smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Sweet dreams princess."