{Twenty Three} ~ How to Un-Punk a Punk

After having a long, convincing talk with my grandparents, I set up a dinner date with the two of them, Gerard and I for tonight. Gerard and I hadn't talked about it since the idea came up three days ago, but now is better than never.

I called him up and told him the news. "Gerard."

"What's wrong?" He asked, immediately assuming the worst by my unexpected call.

"Nothings wrong babe. But I've got some news."

"Oh boy..."

"Dinner with my Christian care takers!" My voice was laced with fake excitement.

"Oh boy..." He repeated, "When?"

"In three hours at Neo's Italian Grille." 

"Y/n what the fuck were you thinking?!"

"I wasn't. I'm coming over to help you get ready. I'll be there in five." 

"You're gonna give me a stroke one day y/n." Gerard sighed,

"See you soon babe." With that, I hung up the phone. I gathered a few things from my makeup drawer as well as a button up that I had bought him earlier today. Let's just hope he has a nice pair of pants to go with it...

~^~^~^~

"Y/n, Sugar, you're insane." Gerard greeted me as I stepped into his house. 

"I know." I smiled. Gerard shut his door and led me up to his room. Once we were in there, I set my stuff on his bed. "You ready to be 'un-punked'?" 

"No, not really." Gerard sighed. "Is this gonna hurt?"

"Physically? No. Emotionally? Maybe." I began pulling makeup out of my bag. Gerard looked horrified. 

"You're doing makeup on me? Dear god y/n." 

"Oh calm down. It's not my fault you're constantly damaging your face. Now sit." I pointed to the chair he had tucked into his desk. Gerard rolled his eyes as he pulled out the chair and sat down. 

Grabbing my foundation bottle and beauty blender, I walked over to Gerard and straddled him. He looked up at me dumbfounded, "What? It's the best angle." I explained myself. Gerard just playfully shook his head and rested his hands on my hips. 

I began dabbing the porcelain foundation on his cuts. He hissed when I touched a cut, "Jesus fuck." He muttered under his breath.

"Your fault for getting hurt." 

"You know what?" Gerard tried to calm his anger. I giggled as I continued to cover up with wounds. 

When we were finished with that, I looked at him impressed. I'd never seen Gerard without any cuts or scars on his face. He looked oddly different. "Alright, what's step two?" Gerard asked. 

"What makes you think there's a step two?" 

"Is there a step two?"

"Yes, there's always a step two." I pulled out the shirt from my bag. It was a red button up with black on the inside that was visible when you rolled the sleeves. Gerard looked at it approvingly. 

"Wow, a nice shirt that I actually like." He took it from my hands. Gerard pulled his shirt over his head and threw it into the hamper, something he only does when I'm around. He put his arms through the shirt but didn't button it. "I think I'll just go like this." He told me as I looked at his pajama pants.

"I think not." I stepped closer to him and did the buttons for him, seeing that he's gonna be a child about it. It was obvious he was enjoying this as he was staring down at me while firmly holding my waist. When I was done, I stepped back. "Where are your nice pants?"