{Twenty Seven} ~ Stay (Someone Out There Loves You)

Gerard's POV

I hadn't talked to y/n since our fight. I didn't want to, I didn't need to. I don't understand why I'm being so harsh on her. It wasn't really her fault. But I've given into her too many times, I'm not gonna do it again.

She called me out of no where. I wasn't exactly sure what to do about it. So I let it ring until the call cut off.

She called me again, but this time I declined it. If she wants to talk to me so bad, she can get her ass over here and talk to me.

Sugar:
Please answer me Gerard.

Why does she need to talk to me so bad? God, women, am I right?

I heard Mikey's phone receive a text from him room. I figured it was y/n asking him about me, who else would text him? Mikey opened his door and knocked on mine.

"What is it?" I asked, putting my phone into my pocket. Mikey peaked his head into my room with a worried expression.

"It's y/n." He told me nervously.

"What about her?"

"She texted me saying 'help'." Mike flashed his phone screen to me to show me the single text.

"Nothing else? Just help?" I asked, getting up from my bed.

"Just that. Has she tried contacting you?"

I looked at my feet, suddenly feeling guilty, "She called me twice and texted me."

"And you didn't answer!?"

"I didn't think there was something wrong!" I defended myself. Picking my phone out of my pocket, I tried calling her. There was no response so I tried again. Nothing.

Grabbing my jacket, I ran out of my room and down the steps. "She better not be fucking with us I swear y/n."

Running out of my house, I slowed down once I reached her house. I tried jiggling the door knob but the front door was locked, "Fuck this." I grabbed a rock and smashed the door handle off, unlocking it instantly. "Y/n?" I called.

She wasn't downstairs so I jogged up the steps. I knocked on her door before entering, "Y/n?" I asked before I went in. There was no response but I went in anyway. "Y/N!"

I rushed over to see y/n laying almost lifeless with a half empty bottle of vodka in her hands and an empty Xanax bottle in the other. "No no no no NO!" I propped her up in my arms, "Y/n? Y/n Sugar can you hear me?"

She groaned something in reply but it was inaudible. Footsteps ran up her staircase and came to a halt in the doorway. "Holy shit." Mikey gasped.

"Mikey call an ambulance." I instructed him. I heard him fumble with his phone for a minute before calling 911.

His voice talked to the operator but I couldn't make out what he was saying. All of my senses where pin-pointed on y/n. I tried to feel for a pulse but found only the faintest response. I moved my hand to her chest to feel her heart struggling to beat. "No no no princess why?" Tears began to stream down my face as I held her motionless body in my arms. "Why Sugar? Why?" I cried into the nape of her neck.

"G-Gee, they're gonna be here in t-ten." Mikey told me, crouching down at my side. I didn't respond to him, but held onto y/n tighter.

"Please don't leave me y/n. Please." I begged her not to go. Her voice squeaked something along the lines of "I'm sorry" but you wouldn't have heard it if you weren't paying close enough attention. "No, don't apologize Sugar. H-How many times do I have to tell you? It's never your fault. It's always mine for being such a FUCKING HOTHEAD!" I punched the floor, creating a splintering in the wood.