Chapter 2 Meeting quite a prissy princess

I went walking to an empty table across the room and as usual I growled at anybody in my way I sat down alone which was unusual but i was fine a few minutes later raven queen and madiline hatter both sat down then hunter huntsman ceader cerise and the o,hair twins. We were all laughing and talking and we were having a good time until apple white walks in.. Hey cerise she sang she walked up to our table and saw me. She had a puzzled look on her face, umm cerise why are you sitting at the same table as you enemy? Oh well.. she sighed she was sitting alone and I figured that she may need a friend. But cerise she smiled, you know her destiny is to eat you right!? She said with a smile. That's it I said! So look who it is i grinned, oh look its prissy little princess who just HAS to butt in tto everybody's destiny, Apple learn how not to butt into everybody business! I pounded my fists on the table and everybody's lunch shook I looked around and everybody's was looking right at me. And I really did not care. Oh well Ramona... I'm sorry you feel that way, but what I said was the truth. I dont care what the truth is, Apple! I yelled stop being so selfish! I looked straight at her and grabbed my half eaten lunch and carried it to my dorm. Everybody went to go see if apple was okay then came to my dorm room. First it was cerise then the twins then kitty etc. They all told me to calm down. And finally I did just in time too it was the fourth period. I love volleyball but since I threw a volleyball at somebody's face I had to sit out. I decided to look at my claws then boop a volleyball landed right in my paw. I was super angry so I popped the volleyball.

 I was super angry so I popped the volleyball

Mr. Gingerbread man said Ramona to the headmaster's office at once! I walked down the bleachers with the deflated ball in my paw and told cerise I'll see you after school. I walked out of the gym and into headmasters office sat in the chair and propped my feet up onto his desk. Ramona he sounded puzzled, what are you doing here? Popped a ball I shrugged, what's the big deal? The big deal is.. he said getting out of his chair, we haven't enough money to buy new balls and I hope you will respect them more- i cut him off I climbed up onto his desk with an evil grin and said, well you want us to follow our desteninys correct? Yes I do he said with a sigh... but how am I supposed to show I'm evil if i cant pop or break things? Miss badwolf there are other ways... is eyes lit up. Oh your enemy, miss hood. My heart skipped a beat. As times I enjoy fighting with her, but I hope she doesn't really think I hate her after all she is my sister. You may be excused miss badwolf. Whatever after I rolled my eyes and walked out. I saw cerise at her locker and she smiled and waved but i had to keep walking. I whispered in her ear I'll text you. It was time for 5th period hexonomics. Even though I'm a bad girl I still am getting good grades i took notes in class. But then when he started talking crap I kicked my legs up onto the desk and chewed my gum.

At the end of school.

After school I walked back to my dorm. Hey Justine I said I plopped my blue and white bag onto the bed and layed down. Justine, said hey what's up.

We talked for a few minutes then she sighed

We talked for a few minutes then she sighed. Well gotta do my homework! Same I said I was taking my books out of my bag then remembered cerise! I got out my phone and started to text cerise

..........................................................................................
TEXTS:

RAMONA: Hey cerise sorry I forgot to text you
CERISE: Its cool
RAMONA: headmaster said to stop poping balls and to make a point I have to be mean to you.
CERISE: ugh
RAMONA: love you sis but I got to go!
CERISE: Bye
..........................................................................................

I was getting off of my bed and going to see if Justine finished her homework but she was asleep on her desk. Since I'm a wolf I'm strong enough to pick up most things mortals can'not. So I picked her up threw her over my shoulder and opened her covers I put her down and tucked her in since it was eight O,clock I did my homework and snuck out my window since I was on the 7th story I bought a rope and teathered it to my windowsill and climbed down I decided to go to the enchanted forest to go for a walk. I know I only see my mom once a year so I decided to go visit her. Sometimes I see her more than once a year but never get to talk to her, like on parents day but I only get to hear her talking with cerice up on the stage. I sighed and started walking. Then I spotted a green bike with silver handles and I rode it to my mother's house. Finally I reached her house it was a tree with stairs inside, but to get in you had to climb the stairs. Swirling to the top. It took me about 3 flights of stairs. To get into the real house. I opened the oak door that was wolf carved door I opened it. And said hello? Mom , dad? I expected my father to be art school and he was. My mother came from the kitchen and said oh my goodness hello dear!

Mom I'm sick and tired of never being able to see you! Honey you know I send cards

Mom I'm sick and tired of never being able to see you! Honey you know I send cards. Yeah I do! I also know i miss you! At all the parent days I get to see cerise go up there with you and I have to act like I hate you! Oh sweetie she sighed I wish it wasn't so complicated. Me to I mumbled she came over and hugged me. I do love you Ramona I hugged her back. We sat down had some tea and we talked. She said we could set up some days to see eachother. Later on it was 10:00 and mother said to go back to ever after and we can talk next month or something. NEXT MONTH! I shrieked I growled and left saying this was a total waste of time. Ramona dont say that- I cut her off by closing the wolf door and started back to ever after. When I got back to my dorm, Justine was still asleep. I chuckled at how clueless her best friend forever after was.