CHAPTER 3 Legacy day practice and final.

THE NEXT DAY

I was in a long line of rebels just waiting for my turn and I was just playing on my mirrorphone the whole time everybody was announcing. Finaly it was my turn I walked onto the stage and sighed. I am Ramona badwolf daughter of the big badwolf and I pledge to follow my destiny as the big bad wolf. Well done miss badwolf said mr. Grimm. I snapped back saying I know. Mr. Grimm sighed and said NEXT. I walked into the castleteria seeing cerise she winked at me. I winked right back at her. I was waking to get in line for breakfast and I saw waffles I cut everybody in line and got 3 waffles and a milk and started eating I love waffels! DING I checked my phone and cerise said hurry meet me in the enchanted forest QUICK. I would hate to leave my waffel just hanging there so I stuffed it all in my mouth and rushed out of ever after. I ran into the enchanteded forest and cerise grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bushes we saw Apple crying and pacing back and fourth. Suddenly headmaster Grimm appeard and told apple to keep an eye on her roommate, he said ever after is in danger if raven decides not to sign the storybook of legends. He told apple to convince raven to sign, headmaster dissapeared before apple got a chance to respond. Woah cerise said. I never thought of not signing the storybook before I said. Me neither i told her. We walked back to ever after together and laughed most of the time until we reached ever after. We both acted like we hated eachother I looked and I saw raven at her locker holding maddie's shoulders saying I dont think I can sign the storybook of legends! Me and cerise acted like we did not hear anything. Me and cerise went down to the very last library the school has two library's one is where everybody goes but we went to the second one were nobody hangs out suddenly we heard footsteps and hid behind a bookshelf raven and maddie were running! Maddie knocked a tune on the janitors door but it turned out to suck them into it littiarlty! Me And cerise tried that door a million times but it wouldn't budge. We both looked at eachother in disbelief. We walked back to the enchanted forest because school hasn't started yet and I took out my locket and opened it it had a picture of me cerise and mom and dad.

 We walked back to the enchanted forest because school hasn't started yet and I took out my locket and opened it it had a picture of me cerise and mom and dad

Oh I love that picture cerise said. That's why I have the same one! But my locket is locked up in a cabinet. We both laughed. Both our sensitive wolf ears sensed there was a human our noses said it was apple white. I walked away from cerise a few inches and started being rude to her and she did the same back. We both looked at apple. I rolled my eyes at her and we kept fighting until apple was out of sight we both laughed. Hey cerise we have enough time. Enough time for what she asked? Well I saw this race track down the hill and- are you challenging me? She asked. Why-why yes I am. We looked at eachother and i growled and barked at her. I ran to the racetrack and sat down on the pavement. When do you wanna start I asked.
Now she said. I got up and ran as fast as I could. And I beat her! Haha! Miss are you challangeinging me I mocked she rolled her eyes and ran back to school. Heh. I turned around and saw a rabbit. Mmm... I chased after it and let it go. I want hungry. Usually I eat deer anyway. Ding ding ding. My sensitive wolf ears could hear the class bells from 4 1\2 miles away. I gasped and ran back to school. I made it back In 1 min and 46 seconds. I dashed to my locker grabbed my books and went to my first class. Advanced villainy. They changed my class because I was too good for general villainy. Ramona my father huffed. Why are you late to class? Because I am I said. Hey loser! Somebody said. WHO HAD THE GUTS TO CALL ME A LOSER! the whole class was quiet. I was mad I grabbed ravens pencil and snapped it in half and threw the remains on the floor. Dont worry I said to whoever's it was that called me a loser, next time you say it. Imma know who it Is. I smirked. Umm Ramona, somebody said sparrow hood. Could you- I cut him off. SHUT UP OR YOUR GOANNA END UP LIKE THE PENSIL! He swallowed. Now Ramona said mr.badwolf stuff it I told him. He turned back to the chalkboard and wrote down good people's weakness's he explaind all of them. Then he talked about his own story for an example. I already knew how to be evil and I loved being evil. During grimmnastics we were playing volleyball agian. I served the ball to the other side and they bumped it right back, then I ran up and ended this cat fight with a spike. And the ball went rolling down. The whole team celebrated and gave me high fives I just smiled and walked away. I got a dress out of my closet it had a wolf on it it was white and I had some wedge black booties to go with it Justine did my hair she put to fishtail braids going backward and down.

 I got a dress out of my closet it had a wolf on it it was white and I had some wedge black booties to go with it Justine did my hair she put to fishtail braids going backward and down

When she was finished I looked in the mirror and said wow it looks great i hugged her and started toward the balcony I sighed. People were geting the stage ready for legacy day. Hey are you going to help me with my look? I walked over to her I picked out a yellow dress with pink seams dangling from the bottom I put her hair into a top bun and left some baby hairs out in the front for style. The announcements came on asking all students of ever after to come and present your pledge. Hey which runner up are you Justine asked me. Well I'm the 7th runner up. Aww she said it's okay I know you love being first. We both started laughing. Okay, okay let's go. Since Justine knew me and cerises secret that we are sisters I decided to talk to cerise. Wow you look great cerise! Thanks she said so do you! Whatever i said. I saw hopper coming out of his dorm. Grrr ruff! EEKKK he shouted it's a wolf he ran back into his dorm. We all laughed. Everybody's scared of me they all know imma bad girl. I saw apple walking out of her dorm room. I walked up to her and said you better watch your back prissy dont mess with the wolf. I-I wont she said. Good I growled. Me and cerise started down the stairs. Anyways I sighed. So do you like being. A mean girl she asked. I love it I responded. Cool she said. Omg it's starting! I sat in the back row of chairs. I felt something cold on my hand omg dutchess what the hell! You spilled fanta all over my hand. I growled and grabbed her fanta and spilled It all over her dress. Oh my honk! Why would you do that grrr I said oh-uh Ramona I had no Idea that was you she dashed into the castletiria for napkins and to fix her dress i chuckled. Heh I said. Finally it was my turn to go up. Everybody gasped and for two reasons one they were saying i look so nice and two they were deadly afraid of me. I am Ramona badwolf daughter of the big bad wolf and I pledge to follow my destiny to be the next big bad wolf a quill appeard infront of me and I signed the crowd cheared I growled back and left the stage. I was going to go back to my seat but I decided to go to my dorm. I was doing my homework then I fell asleep.