CHAPTER 4 WARMING UP TO EVER AFTER

THE NEXT DAY

Ugh I woke up with a sour headache. And I saw justines legacy day outfit from yesterday hanging on the clothes rack in the closet. Justine was still in her pajamas. And I was too. I went into the shower and washed my hair when Justine woke up she begged to redo the braids for today and I finally gave in. FINE I said. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS she said then she did my braids when i walked out of my dorm people were staring. At my locker people were staring at me. And at breakfast people were staring at me and in my 2nd class with mr. Pied piper people were staring at me. THE NEXT PERSON WHO STARES AT ME DIES! I exclaimed everybody looked at mr. Piper kitty raised her hand and asked. Mr.piper could you play that melody agian, raven tried to tell kitty what happens when he plays it mice fall from the vents. But she lied and said oops I forgot and dissapeared with one of the mice. I chuckled with raven. But on the announcements, a teacher told raven to report to baba yagas office and she was not pleased about that. I told the teacher I had to go to the bathroom in order to follow raven. A few people were there and they were all trying to make raven evil. Apple explaind raven said sorry for spilling something on her gown and brair was talking about some bunji jumping platform, maddie said ravens perfect just the way she is, and lizzie said off With her head. Everybody started to argue and I laughed about that. Raven was annoyed with everyone and said everyone stop! And she turned mr.grimm into a chicken. Raven started to leave the room so I went to the water fountain and pretended to drink water. Mr. Grimm was asking raven to change him back because he does not want to be a chicken man.

THE NEXT DAY

I just left my dorm room when I saw raven and apple looking for a new mirror. From EVERYONE even me but when they did I just rolled my eyes shut my locker and growld at them and left to find cerise. When I could not find her i decided to text her
...................................................................................................
TEXTS:

RAMONA: Hey cerise wanna meet up?
CERISE: I'd love to but I'm with mom
RAMONA: Grrrr
CERISE: Are you okay
RAMONA: ya, ya have fun 😊
..........................................................................................

I'm glad cerise gets to hang out with mom. But I just wish I could see her more. Once a year I just not enough! I banged my fists on the table the whole breakfast stared right at me. I rolled my eyes threw my lunch away and walked out. A few minutes later I grabbed my things out of my locker, and bang some clumsy little prince dexter charming bumped into me and I fell. Everybody was whispering, shits boudda go down! I looked straight At him he whimpered. I got up off the floor and bit him, then socked him. Ouch he yelped. You should of said sorry I announced. Then I got my books and walked away. After grimmnastics class I was putting my books away and blondie comes up on my mirrorphone "hello ever after high how are you everyone at school is buzzing about the new council elections and we only have one choice for president and shes running unopposed agian. Apple white!" And apple explained how even if she doesn't have an opponent shes not going to not work her crown off and she explained how shes going to use her debate time for royal dances royal food drives etc. After lunch we all had to go to the stage to watch maddie run agianst Apple. To be honest I didnt even pay attention when it was over I went to my next class with rumplestiltskin and finally I went to the rest and made it back to my dorm. Since it was pretty early and we were allowed to go out I decided to go see my mom so I went into the tree climbed the stairs and opened the door a crack. I could hear mom and dad talking. About me! Zeke my mother complained she has a right to see me! Red he yelled she will se you all the time after graduation! But that's too long. Zeke she saw me two days ago... and she deserves to be able to see me more. I broke ramonas heart when I said maybe next month. Next month dad shrieked that to much once a year wont get us caught. He hugged mother and said I love you my dear but I'm trying to protect this family. I know she shrugged but... nevermind. You should get back to school my dear, mother said, and dad said bye luv. He was heading for the door so I hid upstairs so i had to climb two flights of oak stairs. When I opened the second wolf door I saw a TV. A couch and three rooms one for mom and dad one for cerise and one for me I walked into my room. I had stuffed wolfs plasterd to all my walls a mini TV. A pink dresser and a big walk in closet my bed was decorated with wolfs. I sat on my bed and looked up and my ceiling was glass so I could look at the stars at night. A year fell down my check but I shook it off. My mother walked in the room and said. RAMONA! What on earth are you doing here!? Oh well I came too see you. And just so you know, I heard everything. Ramona sweetie its approaching 5 O,clock you should go get to dinner at ever after. It'll take you half an hour to get there she walked up to me held my back and let me outside. Bye mom I said bye sweetie and she ran back up the stairs. I started back to ever after for dinner. Hey Justine! I said. Hey Ramona! She said back. She was having spaghetti and meatballs and I got a big pice of Turkey and a glass of mango juice and we talked and talked then the announcements came on saying dinner was over so Justine cleaned up but I just left my food there and went to my dorm. I was playing kingdom crush on my mirrorphone and I got a text from mom it said. (Can you sneak out tonight dont tell dad) I wondered why but I wraped my rope around the windowsill and climbed out. I saw headmaster in briars dorm, he was complaining about the music being too loud and to turn it down when she has partys. I chuckled and I climbed to the bottom and I ran to the enchanted forest to the oak tree I went inside and I knocked then opened the door. It was my mother and cerise. My mother looked a little bit concerned but cerise didn't. Hello darling she said pulling out a chair. Hi mom I said. She pulled out my left wrist. I always had a star symbol on it so did cerise but we just thought it was a coincidence. But it wasn't. Cerice was sitting across the table from me. Girls my mom said you birthmarks are things that keep you teatherd together without it you would follow you destiny's fully Ramona you would eat cerise, cerise a woodchoper would her your cry, and eventually kill Ramona. We are trying to keep our daughters both alive. The reasons you dad doesn't want you to visit Ramona is if they see you randomly walk into this tree people with follow and they will know that we are married and two is because if anybody see's you both have the same mark they will execute you okay girls. You need to be careful I love you both. She kissed us on the forehead and lead us outside. Bye loves she exclaimed bye mom we said. Since sometimes mr. Grimm does random bed checks we best get back to school I said. Bye Ramona she said, bye cerise I said and we both went to our dorms. Justine was sitting there petting her cat. Soooo where have you been. Oh-uh just went for a walk!? No that's not what your mirrorphone said. I scanned my pockets for my mirrorphone but it wasn't there. Shoot I must of left it on the bed. Your mom said to meet her at your house and not to tell your father. She giggled. You know you've already told me your family drama.So when were you goanna tell me this? She had an evil grin on her face. Sorry Justine, I'm just in a bad place right now. She placed her cat on the bed and walked up and hugged me. Awww its okay. I chucked ya ok, let's get to sleep. Ok she turned off her yellow fairy light and I turned off my wolf light.