CHAPTER 5 TRUE HEARTS DAY

I just woke up got out of bed realizing that it was almost my birthday! I checked the date and it was Thursday April 11 2019. My birthday is on april 16.
Hey Ramona! AHH! Justine, cerise what's wrong with you. They were hiding behind my dresser and scared me half to death. They giggled I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. When I finished I found a notecard on my mirror. It was the shape of a pink heart.

Ramona B. It said on the cover. I opened it up and it said.
LETTER:
RAMONA BADWOLF YOU ARE COUDUALY INVITED TO THE SEECRET TRUE HEARTS DAY DANCE!

LOCATION: CINDERELLAS/ASHLEN ELLAS SHOE SHOP

SEE YOU THERE!

I dried my hair and put on a Jean jacket black shorts and a long purple top. Hey cerise did you get one of these? I held up my card. Yeah I did she exclaimed. It's at 6. Ok I shrugged I grabbed my backpack and headed for the door. Wait Justine said let me walk with you. I chuckled, and with that we headed down the enchanted elevator. Today for breakfast they were serving pancakes and mild sausages. I grabbed my breakfast and headed to an empty table and started to eat. Hey mind if I sit? I looked and it was dexter charming. Sure i said stiffly. Hey, look I'm s-sorry for bumping into you the other day. And I hope you'll forgive me. Whatever after I said sure I forgive you. Right then the Billy goats came up to steal some of my breakfast. I growled at them and the shrieked and ran away. So, he said do you know if raven likes anyone? I looked at him and chuckled heh I think she likes you. REALLY he shouted. The whole breakfast started at him. Really I sighed. Thanks he said gleefully and he left to go find cupid. Heh I chuckled nerds. Hey... Ramona, wherever said my name had a soft voice. I turned to see who it was and it was Apple white. What I snapped. Oh um I just wanted to say sorry for intruding your privacy. It's fine I sighed. I looked up at her and thought, And shes sitting. So I hope we can be friends. Sorry Apple i said I dont need more friends. Maybe some other time. I picked up my trash threw it away and grabbed my bag. When I was leaving I looked back at her. She seemed sad but then all of her friends came, and then Apple started bitching about me. And that's why I usually am not friends with pricessis. I walked over to my locker and thought about the dance. Hmm I thought should I ask someone? Naw i thought but I'm still going. I closed my locker and looked into my bag for my mirrorphone when I found it, I checked to see if there was any messages but there wasn't. Umm... Ramona... I closed my locker to see who it was and it was no other but the majestic Apple white. Oh my God Apple when will you leave me alone I groweld a big growl and she grabbed my arm when I was trying to leave, grrrr.... I growled. Look can we please be friends. NO I shouted! I jerked my arm away from her and headed to class. When I looked back she was running down the hall in tears. Whatever after I thought. Drama queen... on the announcements baba yaga said " Ramona badwolf report to the headmaster's office immediately!" I walked in threw my  bag to the side and sat down. What!? I exclaimed. Well miss wolf, you've upset miss white, and for that we must ask you why- shut up Giles! Excuse me said mr. Grimm. I said shut up! I broke the chair I was sitting on, grabbed my bag and left. Miss badwolf baba yaga tried calling me back but it would take more than just a few "come back Ramona"S or "were not finished here ramona"S to get me to come back. After school I did half of my homework but I had to get ready for the dance. I scanned my closet for a cute pink dress but I didnt have one it was at my house. CRAP I scolded. Hey Ramona, said Justine. She was holding up a hot pink dress with white seams all around the dress sewed into hearts my eyes lit up when I saw it. Justine pulled me into the bathroom and stuffed it in my paws. PUT IT ON! she said and left the bathroom so I could change. When I came out she put my hair in a bun and had me look in the mirror. Beautiful she exclaimed. When I got to the party a troll was guarding it so we had to show him the card to get in. When I got there it was beautiful.

I looked around the room in amazement woah I said cerise motioned me over to dance with her. We laughed the whole night. Melody piper was the D.J and the whole school but dutchess and sparrow hood. This was a seecret true hearts day dance so we couldn't tell any teachers. Around 40 till the end they gave out hearts to give to our true loves. Since I didnt have one I just gave mine to cerise. She giggled thanks sis she said and she hugged me. I left to go sit down somewhere. I sat at a booth with ship couples like Apple and daring. Grrr I growled. Hey um Ramona. I looked up and it was apple white. I rolled my eyes and she saw me do it but she still came over to see me. Hey Ramona she said. I rolled my eyes. Please accept my invitation to be my friend. I looked at her, in disgust poping my bubble gum in my mouth. Whatever I shrugged, yay she plopped up off the chair and threw her hands in the air. After she left I got up and went to dance with cerise. ayeeee cerise shouted I chuckled when I was spinning around something caught my eye. It was apple, she had a sad look on her face but I kept dancing. Later on I saw apple give Ashlyn a heart. She said ashlyn I dont know what will happen to your story because your dating a rebel, hunter... but I do love you and support you no matter what. Ashlyn hugged her and they giggled together. Ramona! I turned straight around, it was cerise. What's up sis I said. Oh my ever after! She shrieked, oh my ever after she repeated another three times before I told her to shut up. Ok.. ok sis what happend? Omea Ramona, daring charming asked me to dance with him! Awesome I said. Then I saw adding behind her so I just grabbed my drink, and walked away from her. When I was leaving her I pushed her and daring caught her. It really looked like they were about to kiss! I chuckled and went to go bully some kid.