step brother !

it was a few days after your mom got married. she had married a doctor named brett, and he had a daughter and a son.
    the daughter's name was jessica, and the son's name was carlos. you thought carlos was kind of cute.
     you and your mom pulled up to their house, and it was pretty big and fancy. you carried all your things to the room across from carlos. you knew it was his because his door was open.
     "hey! i'm jessica, and we met at the wedding. i'm so excited to be your sister cause i've only had carlos to talk to!" jessica said.
      you smiled, then she asked if you wanted to hang out, but you said after you fixed your things.
      you started putting your clothes away when you noticed someone in your doorway. it was brett.
       "do you need any help?" he asked.
       "no thank you, i can do it," you said.
       "okay," he said. "and i just want you to know even if i'm your stepdad, you don't need to be shy around me."
       "okay, thanks."
       you added a few special touches to make it yours, and you were settled.
       you then noticed carlos was in your doorway.
       "oh, hey," i said politely.
       "hey," he said.
       he made his way to your bed, and sat down. your heart fluttered a bit, and you stood there awkwardly.
       "come sit," he said in that cute voice of his.
       you went to go sit next to him and he started rubbing your thigh.
       you looked down and you were a bit confused. you looked at him and didn't get a second to breathe when he started to kiss you roughly, and then closed the door.
        he sprawled you across your bed, and he went down on you. he slowly grinded on you, making you let out a soft moan.
        you guys then heard the doorknob click, so he quickly got off of you and sat down.
        "you two okay?" brett said.
        "yeah, i'm just getting to know y/n dad," carlos said.
        "okay, then," he said and left.
        carlos kissed you and then got up. "we'll finish what we started tomorrow, babygirl,"
        "sure," you said.

hey guys! really sorry for the laye update but tell me if you guys are enjoying my imagines! i already have so many more ideas! bye, love you guys :) 💞💓