-jimin pov-

I felt so cold, i'm lost, where am i. "Hello?!" I yelled in the dark street.

"Jimin!"

I heard someone voice calling my name, and its the same voice that some other nights hunt me.

"Who are you?" I replied.

"Jimin its me-" and then the guy voice stop. And i felt someone licking his tongue on my cheek.

I woke up and i felt mochi on my stomach, while licking my cheek.

"Okay-okay, i'm awake haha" i raffle is cute little ears and walk to the living room.

But someone spoke on me, "thank god your awake, its better to be mochi to wake you more than me"

I just chuckle on him and walk to the kitchen and sitted on the wodden chair.

"I cook for you jiminie, just eat your food and take some of your medicen okay?" Jin hyung put the plate on me and he gave mochi a dog food too.

"Okay hyung, thank you" i replied on him.

He tap my shoulder and clean some of his mess in the kitchen.

I'm done eating my food and mochi too, i took my medicen and walk to the living room and sitted on the soft sofa.

I find my radio and turn on, i heard the song that i love name seesaw, his one of suga song composed and i really love this song.

"You really love him and his song huh" jin hyung mumble.

"Yep, his voice are so nice, when he rap and sing the whole lyrics." I replied to jin hyun while humming his song.

"Hyung?" I spoke again.

"Yes jiminie?" Jin hyung replied and walk to the sofa and sitted beside me.

"Sometimes i dream about this guy, he know my name, and his voice is so familiar, like same voice with my idol suga."

I felt jin hyung held my small hand on his big one.

"Jiminie, dream is dream, its just a wonderful place that your mind goes, you don't need to be worried okay?" Jin hyung replied.

He hug me and i hug him back, i felt safe and home with him and namjoon hyung, they both my left family.

"Thanks for helping and caring on me hyung, i love you" i cried on his chest because the past fleshed on my mind and its so hurt to know everything that lost on me, my family and myself.

"Shh.. i know jimin, i love you more jiminie, please don't cry we're here for you okay" jin hyung hug me so tigth.

I nod my head once and hug him to so tight, while crying on his chest and i gave myself a calm breathing.

"Please i just want to be happy" i mumble that words on my mind.

-Do you know what jimin situation is?:>-