-yoongi pov-

"Babe where have you been" minah mumble infront of me.

"Eating outside" i replied on her, because shes so annyoing.

"But you can contact me and i will cook for you babe" minah walk into my direction and sitted on my lap.

She kiss my lips, but i didn't respond on her kiss, instend i think of jimin, maybe his not fine going home alone or i hope his okay.

"Babe you didn't listen to me and respond on me!" minah yelled.

"Stop and go to your house okay i need to sleep because i have work tomorrow" i said and stand up, go to my room, and she mumble some words, but i heard my door close so loud.

"Shes so crazy ugh-"

I lay my body on my bed and think of what jimin face is, the way he smile and the way his lips moving.

"Gosh, why i'm thinking about him, stop yoongi your not gay am i right arrgh-"

I raffle my black hair, walk to the bath room to take a bath and go to my bed.

"Good night jimin"

-jimin pov-

I lay body on the matress thinking of yoongi hyung when we both talk about what our likes and dislikes.

"I didn't know that min yoongi is my favorite suga the rapper and producer"

"Really?" Yoongi hyung replied.

"Yeah, i want to saw him in person to greet him and saying that his so cool and his song are so nice" i mumble that words with a full of smile.

"So his greatful too that he have a fan like you" i felt that he look at me into my face and i feel my check burning so red.

"Aww, your so cute when you blush"

"Y-yah! I'm not okay!" I hide my burning check on my small hands.

When i heard yoongi hyung laughing at me.

I smile on myself when i remember that scene.

"Good night yoongi hyung"

[Helloo, long time no update haha, sorry guys i'm too busy right now, but stay tuned for the next update:>]