-yoongi pov-

My two eyes is focused on the big screen through computer. I repeat and stop and repeat again, the background music that i composed with hoseok and namjoon.

"Damn!" I yelled infront of my computer, i lay my body on my comfy chair and smell the good aroma of my recording room.

When i heard someone open the door, "hyung" hoseok said.

"Oh, hoseok what is it?" I replied on him.

"Namjoon told me that you need to take some rest, and i need to go and namjoon too" hoseok look at me with concern face.

I just nod my head once and he just replied with me a smile, he wave at me saying good bye.

I shut down my computer and lay my body again on my comfy chair and close my eyes.

But i remember some of my nights that hunt me, like my dreams its so creepy and curiousity in my head.

I think that dreams for almost five minutes and just drip into a sleep.

I woke up with my phone ringing and ringing non stop, i groan and find my damn phone and i saw it in the middle of my desk.

I saw who's calling at me and its my annoying girlfriend, yes i have a girlfriend and i like her, but sometimes she so annoying and i really hate that.

"Hello" i spoke with more deep tone, to knowing that she interup with my pretty sleep.

"Baby yoongi, where are you? I go to your apartment but you didn't open the door?" She replied on me.

"I'm here at my recording office" i felt more upset about how she interup with my sleep.

"Ugh- you just take some break will you, just gave me some time with you" her voice are so annoying right now, she didn't like this when me and her got into in relationship.

"I'm sorry but im too busy right now"

"What but-" she just say something on me, when i turn off my phone and put it back on my desk, and go back to my pretty sleep.

And just wonder about the boy in my dream. "Who is he" one more words that split on my lips and go to my dreamland.

-you have a clue now hoho-
(STREAM BOY WITH LUV MY LOVESS^^)