"Yes" jimin and yoongi said.

The three got shocked expression again, but change it to wide smile.

"Yah hyung you didn't tell me you met jimin cutie" hoseok pout infront of yoongi.

"Yes! You didn't tell me too that you both knowing to each other" namjoon spoke too.

"Me too" jin look at jimin and yoongi with curiosity look, but deep inside his so happy for jimin.

"Hyung we're not really knowing to each other okay, we just both bump our shoulder, because yoongi hyung its in hurry" jimin replied while chuckle to his friends.

"Yeah, jimin is right" yoongi spoke too and look at jimin in the left side of the couch.

The three nod there head twice, but hoseok spoke again.

"Jimin?"

"Yes hobi hyung?" Jimin replied.

"Are you-" hoseok stop his words when jin mumble some words.

"Hoseok, he is" jin look at jimin's face and he saw the younger boy looking so sad and he felt so shy about his condition.

Yoongi look into jimin eyes and he saw some little tears inside.

"Jimin its ok-"

"Its okay jin hyung, i know that i can't see anything, i'm sorry guys i may not see you clearly because of my two blind eyes" jimin clear his throat and he smile to his friends, even deep inside he felt so upset and hurt.

"I'm so sorry jiminie" hoseok apologize but jimin just smile and said that was okay.

The rest of the night yoongi think about jimin, why he handle himself when his blind, even his alone and know everything about how he walk, how he clean his mess or taking some bath.

He felt that the younger boy needs care and attention, and the last thought that escape on his mind is.

"I need to protect and care about this boy"

[Sorry for a short chapter im too busy to update the next chap huhu]