-namjoon pov-

I walk to my recording studio, when i pass yoongi hyung room but his door open it a little wide.

I got curious, so i open the door and saw him stearing on the ceilling wall.

"Hyung are you okay?"

Yoongi look at me little shocked, and he nod his head once.

"Yeah i'm fine, thinking of something important"

I nod my head too.

"Oh, just broke up with your weirdo girlfriend" mumble that words infront of him.

Yoongi just look at me again for a second.

"That's right, she's so annoying all the time"

Yoongi hyung replied on me, and i saw him that he so dissapointed with his girlfriend.

Yeah me too if i have like her, maybe i broke her so early because she's so annoying, but yeah i'm so lucky to have jin in my life.

"Okay hyung think about it, have to go, bye"

He nod his head once, and he say good bye to me, i walk to my door and open it, but my phone ringing and ringing, so i saw who is calling and its my boyfriend jin.

-yoongi pov-

I walk on the silent street, while humming my song.

"This is more i like it, peaceful and no worries"

I walk to the park that i always vist, and sitted at the perfect view of seoul.

While looking at the sky, i saw jimin walking at my direction, i smile when i saw his face.

"Damn yoongi, you didn't tell me that your a gay"

I mumble that words inside of my emotional brain.

I took a deep breath before jimin sitting beside me.

"Jimin"

He shocked when he heard my voice.

"Yoongi hyung?"

I smile when i heard his angelic voice, "oh, yeah jimin it's me"

"Yoongi hyung, you here again?"

Jimin look at into my direction and smile at me.

I felt my heartbeat so fast and i know that his blind but, i can't look into his beautiful eyes.

"Y-yeah, and you too!" I little yelled  with shuttering voice, because of him.

"Haha, yeah.." jimin's laugh is so addicted and i want to hear it again and again.

I just look at him for almost a minutes when he spoke again.

"Hyung?"

"Yes jimin" i replied on him.

"If your dream will came true what will you do?"

I got curious about his question, because i dream some weird dreams too and i want it to know why i always dream that voice but i can't saw his face, but i heard his voice.

"I don't know maybe, i will tell him or she if they remember that place or kind of people that flesh on my mind"

"Oh, we're same hyung, i hope one day one of my dream will came true so that i will know who's that voice calling my name"

I look at jimin face and i saw that his so happy.

"I hope someday you will know your dream, so that i will be happy too"

[But that dream is a night mare.. opps-]