seven

CHAPTER 7.
Ella's point of view 
(sexual warning) 

I can tell you one thing, that is tonight didn't go as fast as I had hoped.

The twins drained me down so much I didn't realise how tired I was until I sat on the couch in silence. They played with toys and did heaps drawings. Connor wanted to go out to get ice cream from down the road after a dinner. I knew it was risky walking two kids that aren't mine in the dark, but I did, and we had fun.

We got lots of ice cream and sat together at the park eating them. There was another family at the park too, so I knew it was okay.

I just probably won't tell their parents about it. But after that we came back around eight o'clock and I ran them a bath and sat with them as they played with barbies and toy boats. I was also playing along with some of the fish toys they owned.

When it was time to get out, I dressed them quickly and picked a few books to read to them. They loved it so much they wanted more books, but I had already read over seven books.

Once they were in bed asleep, I went back downstairs and put the television on low while huddling up in one of the massive blankets that sat on the couches. I was warm, tired and honestly felt almost sick, and I can blame mum for that. All I remember was just closing my eyes for a little.

We'll let me tell you, a little turned into a few hours. I woke myself up in shock I suppose, I checked my phone and realised it was close to one in the morning and I didn't hear Mr. and Mrs. Styles walk in.

I wonder how it all went with their clothing line. Hopefully it was good. I would have loved to be somewhere like that, all dressed up. I never go anywhere.

I quickly got myself up and walked up the children room to check on them and noticed both asleep which was a good sign. I couldn't help myself though to check the master room to see if they were home. Which they weren't.

So, this is what I'm up to now, just sitting back on the couch with one of the children's movies playing on the large tv whilst I close my eyes once again. I wanted to go home in all honesty, but I also didn't have any messages or calls from mum. She must have known I would be over for the night.

I hope she went out. It would've been nice for her to get out honestly. She needs to spend some time with her friends but I get if she is unwell, she properly didn't want to go out.

I sat up for a little on my phone trying to stay awake in case they arrived but my eyes kept getting droopy one me.

I remember falling asleep, but I mainly remember getting woken up by the front door slamming and large feet stomping onto the wooden floor. I stayed frozen in my place and kept my eyes closed. But I only heard his shoes, no heels.

I could feel him watching me. I knew that he was standing in front of me, I could hear the slow breathing and the noise of tapping. He probably knew I was awake too.

I opened my eyes slowly to see Harry standing there with his eyes focused on his rings. Clicking them together. He was sitting on the coffee table in front of me, his legs were so long they bend so close to his chest.

"Did I wake you?" He finally spoke. My eyes met his and even in the dark I could see how beautiful they were.

"I was already awake." I mumble slowly sitting up with the blanket still wrapped over me. He nodded slightly smiling. "How was it?" I ask now sitting with my legs crossed on the couch.

"It went really well. Until I got a little too drunk and started to fight with my own wife." He sighed. I could see he was upset about it, but I'm sure he had a reason to fight. They always have a reason to why they fight.