seventeen

Chapter 17.
Harry's point of view

I didn't feel angry anymore, I felt almost happy again with her around. Which as creepy as that almost sounds, it's extremely true. Ella was true sunshine and even when she's on my last nerve, I want nothing more than to grab her and kiss her. She made my children happy, she was safe for them. She almost loved them like her own and that's all I'd ever want from someone. Ella was so young though and I will keep saying to myself every morning and night, 'Harry why?'. But the truth was that she made me feel young, I don't feel like I'm in my thirties. I feel like I'm still a teenager. Maybe just with a more developed mind, and a better sense in fashion.

"Daddy?" Sydney caught my attention. I looked over at her and saw her bright green eyes looking into mine. She was holding out her coloured pencils and a piece of paper. "Draw a dog, please." She almost threw it at me. She was quite bossy, I guess that's from her mother.

"Sydney, you don't need to throw them." I sighed. "But yes okay." I wasn't an artist. In all honesty, I was fucking awful. But I did it for my little girl.

"When is mummy coming to see us?" She was sitting next to me now her arm resting on my leg. I leaned back on the couch away from the coffee table and sighed almost wanting to say 'Screw your mum, she's awful.' But I couldn't.

She looked sad, almost heartbroken. Even for a six-year-old, I could see the fear in her eyes for an answer. Her and Conner haven't seen Madison much since the all divorce bullshit. We are meeting up tomorrow to sign and finalize the paperwork. Which should be interesting.

"Tomorrow actually." I smiled a little for her. I wish she understood. She will when she is older, but for now I want to do the best for my two babies. "She will be over to talk to daddy and then she will come to play with you and your brother. How does that sound?" I asked picking her up to hug.

"Good!" Her excitement lifted.

I hugged her tight for a few seconds before finishing off the drawing for her to colour. Once I was done and I watched her use the most awful selection of colours to finish the dog my mind wondered to Ella again.

From her hair to her eyes and then to her mouth. She had the most kissable lips and all I wanted was to kiss them. To pull her in and kiss them hard. I started to think too much about her making me snap out of it.

I wonder what she's even doing. Surely it's more interesting than watching your daughter colour.

ELLA'S POINT OF VIEW

My mouth was probably watering over this God in front of me. I'm not even ashamed of it either. Like fuck, look at him. He looks photo-shopped.

"So what do you do boys?" My mum asked Zayn and his younger brother Daniel, or Danny as he said he preferred before. They both quickly finished the food in their mouths before answering.

"I'm in school still, I'm almost done though, I want to study after but I have no idea what yet." Danny laughed a little. Hey neither do I; I want to smash my last year out before I even think about college.

"I'm starting my first year in college in a few days. I'm studying music and art." Zayn answered my mum. I was shocked too I wasn't expecting he would be studying that. He looks like he'd play some sort of sport, those muscles are practically begging to pop out of that shirt.

"How about you Elouise?" Zayn asked. I almost choked on my food. I wasn't prepared for him to communicate with me again.

"I have school in a few days, it's my final year so after that, I'm not too sure. I want to study though." I said looking at him and everyone else. He smiled and nodded to my response. "You can call me Ella." I quickly added on. Everyone nodding in response.

It was like awkward glances here and there and I'm sure he could notice how embarrassed I was, but I wouldn't stop looking. He was beautiful. My phone buzzed in my pocket startling me a little. I looked down pulling it out and quickly checking. Harry.

My mind started to race and my heart started to pound. Harry messaged me. Harry was now taking over my mind, my stomach fluttered at the thought of him messaging me.

I started to think about how much I would love a hug from him. To sit together on the couch and watch a movie while we banter and eat popcorn. But that would never become a reality, he doesn't like me. Ella, fucking pull it together, he just messaged you.

Harry:
I want to kiss you so bad.

Holy fuck.

Ella:
I want that too.

I badly do. I want to kiss him, be able to run my hands threw his hair and pull on it. I want to be able to moan out in pleasure as he runs his hands down my legs, gripping onto my thighs.

I looked up at Zayn and laughed at myself. He could never make me feel the way Harry makes me feel. I don't know if anyone else ever could! But, I'm allowed to stare. There is no way I'm trying to hit that. But I never know he might have a girlfriend, so hitting that would be extremely wrong.

"Get off your phone," Mum whispered to me. "Tell Phoebe she can text you later." She assumed. I smiled at her and sent a quick message saying 'Sorry, busy. Talk later?'. Before putting it on the chair between my legs.

"Sorry mum," I said to her quickly and she just patted my leg under the table. "It was important. About school."

"It'll be over soon, don't worry." She joked. But I could feel that this will go on for another few hours. Which made me want to curl into a ball.

REALLY SHORT CHAPTER I APOLOGIZE.
Hope you enjoyed it!