fourteen

Chapter 14.
Ella's point of view

That night Harry and I texted back and forth heaps, and honestly, I couldn't get the butterflies out of my stomach. The texting wasn't all sexual, it started of very sexual and Harry was very certain on sneaking into my room but with much persuading he didn't in the end. It's too risky, even he knows that.

Harry was such a nice guy. Despite the anger issues, which honestly haven't been too bad. I remember when dad would come home from work and carry on about how Harry is so much younger than him and worse of an asshole than he could ever be. When dad said he got me a job to work for him I was honestly so scared due to the anger. But I don't know why I ever let myself stress over it.

Harry just left to go to sleep himself and left a kiss at the end of the goodnight message. I wanted to scream. I didn't put one back, I didn't want him to think I was being a clingy seventeen-year-old. Which secretly I am.

By the time it was morning I was getting ready to meet up with Phoebe again, we decided that we needed to get books and pens for school. Not that I care anymore about picking fancy pens for school, they just vanish after a week. But Phoebe was excited to pick out new things, so I didn't back out.

I was pumped for School honestly, I was over the break I wanted to just finish it up, only half a year left. All I did was see Phoebe and look after Sydney and Conner. I wanted to get back into class and learn about fucking bullshit. Believe it or not.

"Eloise, I made some bacon and eggs for your dad and me. There's some left over if you want some." Mum stuck her head in my door. I smiled and thanked her even though I probably would just grab a couple of pieces of bacon before leaving.

I just put on a skirt and light jumper on before walking out into the kitchen, my hair was tied half up half down, and I only put a little makeup on. I wasn't really trying to impress anyone, well not today at least.

Just as I finished putting shoes on and shoving a piece of bacon into my mouth Phoebe walked in the door smiling at my parents before running up to me. She was wearing jeans and a cute little pink top. Phoebe honestly had such a nineties style and it was gorgeous. She noticed me eating and grabbed the rest of my bacon from my hand placing into her mouth.

"Hey!" I argued. I pushed her lightly on her shoulder making her giggle out a little. "You know you could've grabbed a new piece?" I started to walk to the door now her following.

"Yeah I know. I just wanted to see your reaction." We waved bye to my mum and dad before running out to her car. I really need to save up faster, I want to be driving around as soon as I'm eighteen.

"Okay so did you want to grab something to eat as well as shop?" Phoebe asked as she pulled out of my house. Phoebe was lucky to have a car with Bluetooth and not an aux cord. She put on one of her playlists before we left the house, Ed Sheeran playing loud.

"Sounds good to me." I smiled leaning on the window a little. My phone started to make a few buzzing noises signaling that I was receiving a text. I reached out of my purse to have a look at who messaged me, I already had a feeling who it could've been, but my mind was saying that I'm silly for thinking so.

"Who texted you? Your mum?" Phoebe asked looking at me for a split second. Her eyes were glued to the road most of the time when she drives, she's a very cautious driver. Which is good.

I looked down and my smile on my face grew ever so slightly. Harry messaged me saying that he wouldn't need me to babysit for a couple of days. After reading that my smile dropped, no twins for a couple of days is okay I can live with that but no Harry, that's another level.