@layschips1

Name: Laila or Lays

Age: 14 (April 5th 2000)

My bullying experience: I've been verbally bullied because of the fact that I am Mexican/Iranian *insert bomb joke here*, and for the fact that I'm a "nerd." I was also cyberbullied by 3 of my best friends. I didn't know that what happened to me could be considered cyberbullying, until it happened. At the same time, I suffer from depression and anxiety (both of which are half hereditary, half because of the bullying)

But I'm not here to go on and on saying woe is me. So carrying on,

Wattpad Me: I'm a very awkward yet fun person to talk to. My Wattpad conversations are better than my real life ones. I wrote a book (duh) and read a lot (again, duh). I'm part of three or four "Wattpad organizations/projects/programs/whatever/baked potatos" on here which consist of this one, Project Appreciate, The Network, and another one which I can't remember right now. I'm basically a PM psychiatrist! And I use too many emojis.

Real Me: I don't talk much, but when I do, it's either sarcasm, intellectual speak, or awkward speak. And my Wattpad conversations overlap into my real life ones, so I end up saying something like " Oreo cows beats LA!" to one of my classmates when really that conversation was on here with a friend of mine. (Secret shoutout! And cookie to anyone who knows who this conversation was with.) Im also a very selfless person, caring more about others than myself. This is because while I can't help myself, I find it easier to help others. :)

Unknown Me: The one who cries in her room without a reason. The one who doesn't want to go to school although she's bright and loves school. The one who wishes for a guy to love her, but doesn't want to date because of the pain of dating.