@The_Onlooker (Previously, @TheOnlooker)

Good twenty four hour period, reader of this book of truth. It is me, The_Onlooker; organs, bones, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, blood and a large amount of other physiological matter. I have recently been made a head of this grand group of well hearted people. I must thank Mr. joes9987 for creating this group and I must thank him for giving me the honour of being part of it (It means a lot Joseph, really).

Now, shall I introduce myself?

Who am I? (or 'Who in the world is this person?')

As you may know, I am The_Onlooker, the mild writer and the minstrel lone wolf. I am from the male form of humans. My name is an anonymous concept. I generally speak formally and never use emoticons. My general field of interest and writing, as of now, is poetry; particularly rhyming poetry. My other fields of interest are science (particularly chemistry), studying the structure of languages (English, French and Irish for now), reading books and taking notes on them, studying in general, experimenting with a variety of things and of course, observing the small things in life (hence the name The_Onlooker). I am religious and try to keep my morals high in all situations. I contain a hint of randomness, a part of me. Being a lone wolf, my social circle is limited, mainly consisting of a group of acquaintances and accessible contacts. I am a relatively friendly person and am open to conversation but I can be cryptic at times, a by-product of being a lone wolf and an onlooker. I like to help people, whether it be as minor as picking up a pencil for them or as major as supporting them through tough times. And that leads to my next point.

Why do I wish to support this group?

I myself have not been seriously bullied but trust me, I know what it feels like to be discriminated; I have seen enough injustice in this ever darkening world. I have seen poverty and discrimination up front and have held the bullets that kill, specifically a bullet shell from an illegal AK-47. I have seen bullying, and I have heard of the organised fighting that ensues from them, directly. I have seen a boy getting called 'retarded' and he still is. I am heavily protective of any victims I see, I am currently supporting him like I can, without him noticing it very much, and have heavily criticised any slander said of him. I cannot see another human being treated as an inferior.

Bullying has gone on for way to long and it must be destroyed. It destroys and gravely, it kills. I walk in the shoes of both parties and then give my judgement, but the bully will always be in the wrong, for all people are equal and treating another person with inferiority is incorrect conduct.

Remember, you will die one day,

Make your life useful,

Help people if you may,

And give hate refusal.

---------------------------------------

May peace be with you reader,

Should you have any request of me, I am there,

I will assist you to my limit and shall assist you in anything I am able to do,

I will commit justice in the right way,

If you are bullied at school,

I will support you in any way I can from my position,

If you are being cyber-bullied,

Tell me the place, time and details,

Their motives and their background,

And then-

I will tackle them directly,

With structure and eloquence,

As is my style.

~Yours randomly and in heart,

The_Onlooker