one || photographer cutie

Tap, tap, tap. Hoseok liked photos for a solid 5 minuetes before posting a small Twitter update about how he was in need of a new photographer.

@ TheRealHope
I'm desperate for a new photographer. who is interested?

5 more minuetes pass, and Hoseoks phone began to erupt with vibrations galore. "Seems like a lot of people are eager." A small voice says from behind. It was his roommate, Kim Seokjin. Hoseok looks behind at the older male and smiled. "The question is though - are any of these retweets and messages from REAL photographers?" Seokjin sat his keys on the kitchen table. "I know someone." he smirked and pulled his phone from his back jeans pocket, looking up the name miny00ngs in the Instagram search bar. Hoseok curiously peaked behind at the elders phone. "What does he even look like? Most of my photographers post themselves." Seokjin shrugged and put his phone away. "Message him. All I know is that he does bomb photos and is from the area."

Time had passed and Hoseok was in his PJ's, with a sleeping mask wrapped around his forehead.  He stared at the message button on this mystery photographers profile. Should he really message him? Soon enough, Hoseok finger pressed the button. He let out a shaky sigh and started typing.

                          miny00ngs
                            10:45 PM
                                              daddyhope
                   Hello Mr. Photographer 🤧

miny00ngs
who is this?

                                         daddyhope
          your future model 😗 lmao,              seriously tho, I was wondering if              you were looking for a model?

miny00ngs
not really.

Fuck.

Hoseok sighed as be tossed he phone to the end of the bed. "He doesn't want a model." He grumbles and puts his mask over his eyes, muttering. "I want his face." He yawned and said it once more. "I...want his...face."