five || photo shoot madness

After having coffee with his new photographer, Jimin. He tough he may as well have a photo shoot. Jimin sighed as he walked through town with the elder.

Hoseok stopped walking it and pointed at the park that was only a few blocks down. "You see that park? I wanna have a photo shoot there today."

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Hyung, I don't have my camera-" He was soon cutoff by Hoseoks finger going up to Jimins lips and onto them. "Shush. You can you my phone." He chuckled.

Jimin moved Hoseoks finger from his lips and nodded slowly. "Okay. I guess I have some time." He said with a simple smile. The two walking to park.

The park was beautiful. Hoseok smiled his bright smile as kids ran by, playing tag and giggling. Jimin looked around for a pretty spot that would fit for a good background for Hoseok.

He smiled and pointed to underneath a tree that had the perfect amount of light, and made for pretty setting. "Hobi!" He said in happy tone, thinking Hoseok was beside him.

Hoseok was too busy petting a dog over on the other side of the park. Jimin huffed and jogged over, tapping his shoulder, panting slightly from the jog over.

Hoseok got up from a crouched position and smiled. "Hm?" Jimin grabs his hand pulling him to the place he found to be a perfect spot for pictures.

Hoseok looked around and nodded. "It's pretty, good job on picking this one. I love it. Does my hair look nice?" Jimin leaned close and took tiny strands of his bangs, sweeping them to the side. "Now it does."

Hoseok smiled and leaned against the tree, handing Jimin his phone. Jimin held the phone in a tilted angle, his finger over the button, until something  caught the photographers eye. All the sudden, Hoseok heard "Yoongi!!!" And Jimin was running the opposite direction.

Hoseok gulped, not daring to look back. He knew who it was.

Cute, mystery, photographer guy.