four || tell me about yourself

Hoseok drove to the café, his hands gripping the steering wheel, thinking about his former photographer. It was a whole mess, the way he got attached to them, they way he confessed to them. It was a painful thing.

Parking at the coffee shop, he sighed and calmed himself down before seeing Jimin right next to his window, waving and smiling happily. Hoseok jumped in surprise and waved back slightly.

Getting out, he was immediately greeted with a hug. Hoseok, in surprise, hugged back, looking at the younger.

Jimin pulled back and smiled brightly still. "It's so great to meet you in person finally! I'm so, so, so, greatful Hobi hyung...You have no idea."

Hoseok led Jimin into the café while smiling and chuckling. "Im glad you're so exited." He greeted the waiter and sat down.

Jimin sat down across from Hoseok, resting his head in his hand. "So...Is there anything you wanna know about me, exactly?"

Hoseok stared at the younger for a second while thinking. He wanted to ask him about Yoongi, And, how he knew Yoongi. But, he felt that was rude. Beyond rude. Using a cute, young, photographer, just to get in touch with another photographer? That would be a burn.

Hoseok finally started. "What got you into photography, love?" He said softly and smiled a polite smile, while flashing eyes filled with interest.

Jimin giggled and sat back. "Welllll...Long story short, Yoongi got me into it. He's one of my best friends. He said to do modeling, but I was more interested in what he was doing. It seemed easy to do. I'm not very confident in my looks, so it was a perfect choice." He said with smile plastered on his face the whole time.

Hoseok started to think again. If only he didn't like Jimin so much. Maybe he would use Jimin as a way to get to Yoongi. But again, Jimin is way to young and innocent to used that way. Was Hoseok really that rude to be thinking of even doing that? He sighed out as the waiter came over, still deep in thought.

Jimin pouted his lips and waved a hand in front of the elders face. "Hobi hyung? The waiter is here."

Hoseok shook himself out of thought almost immediately. "S-Sorry." He stuttered out. "I'll have a dark coffee."

Jimin stuck his tongue out in disgust and giggled. "Dark coffee? Gross. I'll just have a hot chocolate, please." The waiter nodded and tore off the sheet of paper with their orders, before walking back to the kitchen.

Hoseok sighed as he rested his face in his hand still. "So, Jimin. How did you meet Yoongi?" Fuck, it came out. He couldn't take it back now. He just wanted to know about Yoongi. That's all he wanted. Hopefully he doesn't end up using Jimin in the process. That's not what he wants. Or does he? Does he really want to know about Yoongi that bad?

Jimin looked at Hoseok shrugged. "The park." He said plainly. "I guess we just started talking. He asked what I did, I asked what he did, and then it went from there."

Hoseok nodded slowly, smiling at the waiter who gave them their drinks. He sighed as he watched Jimin sip his hot chocolate. He looked away and sipped his bitter coffee. Lets just say he likes his coffee like he likes himself. Bitter and hot to the touch.