two || a new photographer

Hoseok constantly checked his phone that night. The mystery photographer never texted him. Hoseok sighed and set his phone down on his nightstand. "Let it go Hoseok. He said no. Why would he change his mind?" He hugged his pillow as he heard on buzz on his night stand, making him quickly grab his phone. It wasn't Yoongi, it was yet another mystery username. "jiminxp!rk?" he said to himself, skeptical. He tapped the notification and looked at the message from the stranger.

jiminxp!rk
hello! I'm here from Twitter. You said something about a photographer, and I would love to volunteer!

daddyhope now
I'll take anyone at this point.

That was a lie. He was hoping to win over the OTHER mystery photographer.

jiminp!rk
omgomgomgggg, I'm beaming right now mr.hopeeee!! What do I do to get you take me in?

daddyhope
a selfie, love. just a selfie and I'll take you. And maybe your name?

Hoseok sighed as he rubbed his temples. What was he doing? What if this person had no experience. What if-

jiminp!rk
here is my selfie, also my name is park jimin. you can call me jimin though :D

Hoseok stopped his train of thought. "He's gorgeous, how is someone like him not a model and Is a photographer?!" He yelled to himself.

daddyhope
you are drop dead gorgeous, have you ever tried modeling yourself?

jiminxp!rk
hehehe, no! but I appreciate the complement 🤗

Hoseok sighed in bliss as he smiled happily, hearing a loud snor from Seokjin beside him on the other bed. Hoseok laughed quietly.

daddyhope
you have the job, beautiful. call me hyung.

jiminp!rk
AH OMG REALLY Q0Q HOPE HYUNG THANK YOU BUNCHES, I CANY WAIT TO WORK WITH YOU

Hoseok smiled in satisfaction as he looked down at his phone. He was happy Jimin was so happy to work alongside him.

daddyhope
do you have any photographer friends you can brag to, love? I'm sure they'd be jealous to hear you're working with muah~ 👀

jiminp!rk
Oh I have one friend, his name is yoongi- he's weird and is quiet but his photos are so cool !

Hoseok eyes went wide at this. "Yoongi..." he sighed and walked to Jin and shook him awake. "Hyung. Wake up."

Seokjin grumbled and looked up at Hoseok with sleepy eyes. "What?..." he murmurs. Sleep dropping off each vowel and word.

Hoseok looked at him. "The name Yoongi...Does that match the username you gave me today?"

Seokjin looked at him and yawned. "miny00gs...Yoongi...Min...Min Yoongi! So yeah. I guess they are a match. Wait- Why would you know his real name?"

Hoseok smiled. "Well, I got a new photographer and he brought up Yoongi." He smirked slyly.

Seokjin laid back down and curled up again, sighing softly. Hoseok sighed softly, no longer upset, "Min Yoongi..." he repeated in his head. "Cute. I like him." He laid back and drifted into sleep, thinking about Min Yoongi, and what his face might look like.