Welcome to Hope County

All I could hear was the beeping of machines and the ever increase of light in my vison to then go black for me to stand there looking around for a man to appear cloaked in white, "daughter of the lord the father" the man says for me to watch him then with my blue eyes unchanging now and my hair pulled out of my face, "Joseph needs to grow before he can lay eyes on his beautiful love again" the man says for me to watch him carefully, "so you wish on me to fake my death so he can pass to the place on which you plead" I answer for him to smile on that for me to look down at the ground, "what of our daughter?" I question knowing I am to dread the answer to this, "she is to leave this world to brace it with the lord the father" the man answers for me to whimper covering my mouth to fall to my knees then knowing I dread it, "will joseph know it is me in the future" I question for the man to shake his head, "no he will not see you straight but you will be Eve just give it time" he answers for me to nod on that as he leaves and for me to go back to reality to see the doctor to come in then, "hello Mrs Seed" the doctor says for me to look up at him knowing I have to change it, "my name is Hope Adams and I am no Seed" I answer for him to nod on that, "your husband is waiting to see you" he says for me to watch him closely, "the lord taketh and the lord giveth but I am hearth, I will not speak to Joseph because he think on me as dead so keep it that way" I answer the doctor who looks serious then to nod on that, "I will say you passed Miss Adams, have a rest" he answers for me to smile on that nodding as he leaves. Joseph left I saw his car drive away it told me that the lord is planning his path and my daughter was in the way so he cut her tube so she was to join him making me to gulp in closing my eyes as a tear runs down my cheek then knowing it will be time on which that I will see Joseph and the Seeds again but in that time I have to fight, to become a strong person, to change from the fragile lamb to the fearsome lion. 

I sit in the front seat next to Dutch an old friend of mine making me to hummm amazing grace knowing after the death of my daughter I became a fighter learning to operate weapons, repair cars, tame animals and to speak the lords words right, "its good to see you again kid" Dutch says for me to turn my head to look at him seeing the bald head which always made me giggle as a child, "yes it is" I answer in a mumble, "you should be careful around here, some cult has moved in and blown up the place" Dutch says for me to tilt my head on that knowing that there was a cult but how, "who leads this cult?" I question for him to look at me and then to the road, "a man that calls himself the father but everyone knows him by Joseph Seed, psychopath" he answers for me to grip my hands into fists knowing he will be the first to die, "he's got his siblings running the valley from John Seed, he's a crazy motherfucker thinks the atonement is enlightening, repels the sins, sins my arse" Dutch was saying as we are getting closer to Falls End, "then there is Jacob Seed oh he's a crazy motherfucker as well, he doesn't favor the weak he only wishes to have to strong, oh he also has this song playing to make the listener to go absolutely crazy to kill everyone even friends" Dutch continues for us to drive by Falls End, "then there is the Sister. Faith Seed, people say that she's adopted but she is as crazy as the rest having bliss run through her like a river, Bliss makes people do unspeakable things to people and kinder makes people go loopy" Dutch finishes for me to sit there knowing that this would happen but it hurts to be here. We get to the bunker safely for me to sit in the car thinking as Dutch unloads, 'daughter do not threat the lord the father will guide your way' I hear the lord for me to nod on that getting out to help Dutch but then I hear someone coming for me to pull out my hand gun, "Dutch get inside" I hiss for him to look at me then, "now" I hiss for me to look around knowing there not friendly as Dutch goes into the bunker closing it, "put that away or your going to hurt yourself" I hear Jacob for me to narrow my eyes looking around as I frown, "I am less likely to put my gun down when I could take a few of you guys with me" I say for them to step out not recognising Joseph at all for me to hold my gun tighter, "you made your friend run away, what a pity" John says with an evil smirk plastid on his features, "what do you want with him or even me?" I say still holding my gun, "to welcome you to Hope County, Mary" Joseph says for me to frown knowing that making a fake name was for the best but he is scaring me knowing my fake name still, "thank you for the welcome now clear off or there will be a bullet in your head" I answer smiling evilly knowing it is a trait I have to make anyone uncomfortable, "Mary, you sound like you wish for the lord the father to not help you" Joseph says for me to frown on that as he takes a step forward making me to hold my ground firing at his feet, "take another step or the next bullet will be in your foot" I say with venom making him to smirk on that making me to hold my ground there, "Faith" Joseph says for a girl to come up making me to watch her never shooting a girl before, "it is ok" she says for me to watch her with fear in my eyes not liking this. 

She places a hand on the gun moving it down, "there sister you are safe" she says to watch me with her blue eyes as she smiles not liking this, 'you are not ready to be gone with them daughter' the lord says for me to grip my hands into fists griping my gun as well, "leave me alone" I hiss to her as she steps back and away from me knowing I am beyond angry now, "now leave or I will coat the ground with blood of your men" I hiss to turn away going into the bunker with an unimpressed face.