Running away from the father

I am taking the truck to get supplies for me to hummm amazing grace as I drive feeling something is not right because there are no peggies on the road it is like they have been cleared off from here. I stop on a side road getting out to grip my rifle as I go to a spot in the wood seeing the herbs I spotted on the map making me to grab my bag putting the herbs into the bag when I hear gunfire then making me to stand holding my gun tightly then, "only you can make all this world seem bright" I hear Jacobs song for me to go pale on that knowing that this isn't good at all. I run through the forest to my truck seeing peggies near it which makes me to go sickly pale, "find her" I hear Jacob command for me to bite my lip running off into the forest to a feed loft where I sit and hide hearing an explodes making me to hug my knees tighter I didn't know I was in Jacobs territory damn it, "Mary" I hear someone calling for me to cover my ears, "Mary its Dutch" I hear Dutch on the radio for me to get it off my belt, "Dutch, are you ok what's happened" I say for him to breath but then someone covers my mouth with a cloth making it to be coated with something that makes me to pass out in the persons arms. I sit there slumped forward hearing the song by Elvis Presley in the background but I also hear a weapon being sharpened which makes me to flutter my eyes open seeing it is too bright to close them and then open them again seeing John standing there for me to struggle then noticing the bonds on my arms and legs then, "careful don't want to cut your wrists do you, Mary" John questions for me to look at him with my blue eyes, "you remind me of a lion you know that, so easily tamed but if not you would murder your owners" John says as Jacob and Joseph step in talking on something then, "your making our guest comfortable John" Joseph says looking onto me sitting there as John gives me a look, "let me go" I say for Joseph to chuckle on that, "not yet Mary you are to atone for your sins that is what we do in Hope County" John says for me to frown, "eat shit" I swear for Joseph to punch me across the face for me to lean to the side with hatred in my eyes. 

"you will atone, Mary and join Eden's people" Joseph says for me to spit on his shoes, "atone for that, father" I answer for him to grip my hair then making me to glare at him, "John tape" Joseph says for John to come over putting the tape on my mouth for Joseph to step back, "much better, now listen, you are to atone by the hand of the lord if not your little friend will be killed" Joseph says for me to grip my hands into fists as he grabs the tattoo pen coming over, "hold still" he says for me to go pale as presses down into my flesh near my neck making me to have tears running down my cheeks as he is tattooing my skin. John and Jacob hold me down as Joseph tattoo's my skin making me want to scream at the top of my lungs but I pass out instead standing in gods hall seeing him sitting there to smile onto me, "daughter" he says to hold my hands to touch my mark, "Joseph has hurt you but he does not know on who you are yet show him soon" god says for me to be pulled out as I sit on the floor with my hands and feet bound as the guys are standing there talking with Faith for her to smile at me, "she's awake" Faith says with joy in her eyes as Joseph then bends down for me to move away then, "have you atoned for your sins, Mary Winters" Joseph says for me to look to my chest seeing the ink on my skin which says greed for me to look to it for sometime wondering why that word on my skin, "oh your wondering why greed, your greed is all about yourself wishing to escape your own life" Joseph says for him to smirk at me which makes me to have enough spitting on his face which makes him to touch his face where the spit landed, "you will atone for your crime, Mary" he says for me to sit there glaring at him, "she's all yours Faith" Joseph says for Faith to skip over untying my legs to help me up for me to have it around Faith's neck in a second, "let me go or Faith gets it" I hiss for the men to watch me, "you wouldn't try" Jacob says for me to squeeze the rope making it hard for Faith to breath, "I'm warning you all, let me go or I will kill Faith" I hiss for a gun to be pointing at my head making me to let Faith go for me to stand there waiting for death, "you know Mary I was suspecting better from you" Joseph says to then punch me in the stomach making me to cower over in pain as he then leans into my ear, "but you are just a little sinner" Joseph says for me to be pulled back with someone gripping my hair which is one of the peggies, "kill her" Joseph says for me to be led away making me to think is this gods plan for me to die to be reunited with my daughter, 'now' god says for me to headbutt my guard to pull out his gun firing the other guy making me to dodge a bullet throwing the gun at him. 

I then run from there undoing my ropes as I go making it outside where I dodge everyone running like the wind there, "FIND HER" I hear Joseph yell for me to run faster then for me to stop by the river dipping my wrists in for it to sting only a little bit but other then that it is ok even if I am doomed to stay here, I then hear someone here for me to pick up a stick then standing to turn to a woman standing there "Hope Adams" I hear her say for me to go wide eyed on that knowing it has been a long time on which that I have seen this woman, "Grace Armstrong" I say with a smile to get up hugging her tightly missing my best friend, "you have changed so much Hope" Grace says for us to pull away making me to look at her as well, "and you also have changed Grace" I answer for us to then hear people yelling making us to hide near the river looking out as peggies are running away for me to grip my hands together in fear knowing I will be killed if they find me.