My Baby Girl

Time was passing for me to be sitting outside with me talking to the little one in my belly mumbling nothings to it, "your going to be so strong my little one" I mumble when Faith comes out smiling at me which makes me to quickly take my hand off my belly not into interacting with it when people are around because it seems I care for Joseph when I don't at all, "Hope here you are, we have been looking for you all over" she says to help me up pulling on my arm then, "why were you guys looking for me at all?" I answer for her to lead me inside without anymore words on the topic where lunch was being served seeing the two men sitting there making me to be sat next to Joseph which does not impress me much because I have moved into his room and yet I feel like a little speck to him still making me to sit there as we bow our heads in pray and also holding hands, "we thank the lord for this food and the new addition on the way, let him be strong as any of us in this dark time when the end is near" Joseph says for me to sit there with fear in my system knowing my child will be used as a weapon for Joseph and if he could he will kill this child too, "let us eat" Joseph says for him to not let my hand go as he places it on his leg as I eat with my other hand not into deifying Joseph because he could hurt me or worse the baby. I sat on the bed stroking my belly as I read a verse in the bible when I heard Joseph talking with Jacob as they are making it to Joseph and our shared room, "make sure everything is ready Jacob I am not losing another child again" Joseph says for me to cover my belly and also reading my bible to myself when Joseph enters leaving his older brother for the father to smile at me but I do not notice it because I am reading my bible, "its daddy, child talk time" Joseph says to take off his vast and his yellow glasses to lay on the bed with some pillows under his arms lifting my shirt to talk with the child then, "hello there little one, daddy here, how are you treating mummy, ok so when you come into this world it will not be the one you will read in story books it will be different, it will be better, I will make sure you are safe because I lost your sister and I will not lose you so openly again" Joseph says for me to sit there looking to him with wide eyes never hearing him say that to me or even the child I am carry at all. 

I grip the blankets as the nurses are there for me to scream at the top of my lungs, "get it out" I scream for me to push, "push honey push" one of the nurses says for me to scream as sweat builds up then, "where's Joseph?" I scream for the nurse patting my head to answer me that one, "he is visiting Faith and Jacob" the nurse says for me to start to cry then, "push" the nurse commands for me to push as hard as I can making a baby to then appear out making me to look to it laying back in the pillows then, "its a beautiful baby girl" the nurse says for me to smile holding out my arms for her then, "come to mummy" I say for the nurse to give the child to me making me to move the blanket a little to look at the little bundle I am holding in pink seeing Joseph eyes shining though, "what shall her name be?" the nurse questions for me to look at the child in my arms, "I wish Joseph to name her" I answer for the nurses to leave me then as I spend sometime with my daughter stroking her cheek as she lays there in my arms, "amazing grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me" I sing sweetly to my child who then closes her little eyes falling asleep then. In the morning I sit up looking to the cradle seeing her asleep still but there is no sign of Joseph for me to get up wrapping a dressing gown around me and then taking my child with me as I go down the stairs seeing Jacob and Joseph there talking, "I wanted a son" Joseph comments making me to stand there, "so the plan goes through then kill your little girl" Jacob says for me to stand there frozen with fear in my eyes, "yes, she is not to live, I wanted a son, I saw a son" Joseph says for me to watch him then he will not have me at all if he does not wish to have, Charity. Faith then comes in smiling at me, "Hope" she says for the men to turn looking onto me standing there as I grip my daughter in my arms not wishing to let her go, "ohhh is this the little one" Faith says for me to look to her as she comes over looking to Charity for her to twiddle her thumb in front of my daughters face for Charity to watch it carefully with her blue eyes like her father, "what's her name?" Faith questions for me to look at her smiling then, "Charity" I answer for Faith to smile on that, "how fitting" she answers for me to nod on that noticing Joseph standing then for me to watch him closely knowing if he hurt my little girl I am to hurt him, "can daddy hold little Charity" Joseph questions for me to hold Charity tightly to my chest, "no" I answer for Joseph to look to me as I bolt up the stairs to the room sitting on the bed with tears going down my cheeks knowing that I have to leave or Joseph will kill Charity. 

I hold my child in my arms wrapped in a camouflage blanket that I found, with some supplies, my hunting gear and a gun on my side for defence. I go through the forests away from the Seeds knowing it looks like I am running away but it is either them killing my little girl or staying to watch her to be murdered and it is keeping my daughter safe each time. I make it to the main road hiking my way to the jail where I enter through the secret entrance that they made when we first made a base here for me to be then noticed by Grace who runs up, "Hope" she says for me to fall to my knees then when she lets me go and for people to then come out wondering what the commination is, "please forgive me" I beg the people as they look to me but then it goes to surprise as I bring my daughter out from behind my back, "Joseph wants to kill his daughter" I beg for the people to look at me and then the child making Grace to help me stand for me to look at her with a pleading looking knowing this little one is my world now, "we will protect you Hope" she says for the people to nod on that for me to hug my best friend for tears to come to my eyes then loving I have a friend like her.