It's fine Bryan....I drank the alcohol when I was 5.........And for us.... Sharing a body is hard but we are all the same person though, we're all Chris Afton but we changed our names so it won't get confusing.. expect for Chris because he is the childhood self... Sometimes I wish I was never an Afton or that my brother stuff me in Fredbear's mouth.

Reverse: Bryan you're not alone and if our father tries to hurt you or make you feel bad, we'll beat him up!

Chris:.....*Looks away*... Hopefully he never finds out we're here. And Bryan if you need anything at all just tell us....

Bryan: Ah don't sweat it.. It's really fine and to be honest i think your dad has done enough damage already.. To be quite honest i don't think he could hurt me more unless he killed me... I started drinking alot mostly because of work stress but your dad is the one who made me depressed.. But don't worry about it- you're nothing like him and you never will be..

Bryan: I used to think i would grow up like my mom but look where i am now- more successful than she ever was... You can make your own life not your parents.. You aren't controlled by your blood...

Helpy: Wow Bryan i never thought you could be so deep or caring...

Bryan: I'm alot of things you don't know.