Siri: Okay guys you are getting way too deep for this fun happy story that wasn't in my control and i really don't know how you broke the AUTHOR'S control so i'm just gonna put drama on top of drama to fix the drama. Bryan after i do this you might wanna run to the bathroom because raw magic can affect humans like that i'm changing you back.

Bryan: WHAT?!! NO! I JUST GOT TO SAY SOMETHING NEGATIVE AND LET MYSELF FEEL YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME-

Siri: *snaps fingers*

All of them: *Changes back to original species*

Bryan: I need to go, give me a moment! *Runs to bathroom*

Siri: Welp he's gonna be throwing up magical essence for a while.. I wonder how that would actually affect his magic state.. Ah i'll check later..

Afton: What was that for..?

Siri: He was getting too into his past and sad or whatever too "out of character " you know?

Afton: What do you mean "out of character"?

Siri: He's supposed to be bright and chipper and he wasn't so i fixed that. He normally doesn't show his negative emotions and he was so i fixed that.

Afton: You're telling me he's just basically happy all the time but it's fake?!

Siri: Basically!

Afton: You're really screwed up..

Siri: I know!

(Bryan is now human and afton, molten and helpy are now animatronics again!)