14

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I didn't even know Afton was there!I dare Afton to kiss HELPY!

And I dare Molten to go to the portal and become a human!

Afton: *Kisses Helpy on the cheek* I'm sorry that was a dare and i have a wife.

Helpy: Okay..?

Siri: *Teleports to a place with the askers following* That's a good idea but i'm putting a fun twist on your ask~ I'm turning all the animatronics human and Bryan into an animatronic it won't affect me but it'll be fun~ *Teleports back* HEY GUYS WHAT ABOUT THE PORTAL JUST TO TAKE A LITTLE BREAK!?

Molten: Why not..?

Bryan: Sure!

Afton: Fun!

Helpy: Cool, why not!

Bryan: 3, 2, 1, GOOOO!!-

Molten: Ughhh what happened and why does my head hurt so much last time i checked it couldn't do that- WAIT WHAT IS UP WITH MY VOICE??!

Bryan: Molten what are you yelling about..?

Molten: Bryan what is up with your voice..? Afton, Helpy?

Afton: ... Yeah..?

Helpy: I'm here..

Bryan: What is going on..?

Molten: 1: I look weird.. 2: We sound weird... 3: I have no clue...

Bryan: I'm tired of laying down- WHY AM I SO TALL??

Molten: Bryan how can you be tired of laying down..?

Bryan: I don't know i just am but- WHY AM I SO TALL??!

Molten: I don't know but we're in the hide and seek map where are you guys..?

Bryan: I'm in the elevator.

Helpy: I'm in the bathroom..

Afton: I'm in the kitchen....

Bryan: Everyone head to the elevator-

*When everyone gets to the elevator*

Literally everyone except Bryan: AHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR FACE??

Bryan: Okay let's stop yelling at eachother and also i'm not THAT ugly.. Molten you look cool. Afton you look lame and Helpy looks like a little boy we got this cleared? Good.

Molten: You look-

Bryan: I know Molten i already looked at my hands it's kind of obvious.

Afton: Hey not cool i'm not that lame..

Helpy: HEY I WILL BEAT YOUR BUTT EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE TALLER THAN YOU WERE AND ALSO MADE OF METAL!!

Bryan: Really helpy..?

Molten: Bryan you are acting very cold and logical what is up with that

Bryan: I don't know *shrug* you're acting pretty laid back what is up with that?

Molten: ... Touche..

(Afton, Bryan, Helpy and Molten are now switched species until i say so!)