#1#

"THAT WAS THE HARDEST CHOREOGRAPHY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD," Namjoon complained as Jimin rolled his eyes, sinking on the couch beside the leader. Hoseok giggled as he flopped down on the single couch. "Yah! The comeback is near and all you do is complain. What type of leader are you?" Jin joked as he disappeared in his usual place, the kitchen.

"Hyung you gotta do better than that." The maknae laughed flopping down beside the leader so Namjoon was sand-witched between the two fluff-balls. "I don't know anything, I'm going to sleep," Yoongi said before lying on the floor and driving to sleep. But Taehyung had to interrupt that.

"Yah! You motherfucker! Get off me before I chop your balls!" Yoongi yelled as the others laughed it off.

"Yah! Min Yoongi! What did I say about swearing!?" Jin yelled from the kitchen making them laugh harder. "Man." Jungkook mumbled before wiping the tears from his eyes.

Ding Dong.

"Aghh........who's this now?" Jimin groaned as everyone else glued their butts on the floor/couch. Jin sighed and went to the front door. "These idiots are so lazy." He mumbled to himself before opening the door.

There was no one.

Jin sighed thinking someone pranked them or something. He was about to close the door until something caught his attention.

A package.

He frowned. Who could send a package in the BTS dorm? He picked up the box. It was small. He read the sender but it was empty.

To:

Bangtan Boys.

Jin checked around thinking if there was anyone or not before closing the door. "Uh.........guys..." He called out before going to the living room where everyone was sprawled lazily.

"There's a package for us." Jin said, emphasizing the word 'us'. Namjoon frowned before shrugging it off. Maybe it's from a fan I guess, Namjoon thought before he took the package from Jin.

This got the other's attention as they agreed at the package in excitement as if it had something amazing in it.

Namjoon opened the package and then he pulled out something that everyone was least expecting.

A pen.

It was a deep grey color with emeralds designed on it. The emeralds sparked due to the lights as it gave a beautiful vibe. Everyone was staring at the pen as Namjoon held it.

"I mean, seriously? Who gave this pen to who?" Jimin asked, looking at Jin who shook his head. "There was no sender written here." Jin said and shrugged. But it wasn't like there were 7 pens or something. There was only one pen for a person to use for.

"Maybe we should keep it. Anti-fans or something, but they gave a gift right?" Namjoon said as everyone shrugged. "I mean it's a pen. What bad would happen, right?" Yoongi said as everyone agreed with him.

Namjoon took the pen and kept on the pen-stand beside the TV.

Well, what could possibly go wrong?

---

A/n: Hello everyone!

My first update. Hope you are enjoying this and don't be a silent reader. Comment down below and don't forget to give the little twinkle.

And also

That was total worth it!!

-Jinx.