#3#

THE COMMENT THAT YOONGI SAID made no sense to the other guys. They stared at him weirdly as he sighed. "Remember we got a pen last week?" He said, making Namjoon stare at him with wide eyes. "Wait- don't say-" "I opened the cap and then, Poof! We're here." Yoongi cut off Namjoon, making the others go shook too.

"And you're saying..........that you lost the pen?" Jimin asked as Yoongi bit the insides of his cheek. "Well........... I wasn't holding the pen when we came here so maybe........it disappeared or something?" Yoongi said, making Hoseok groan.

"Now what do we do? We don't even know where we are. It was just yesterday we did 'Fake love's shooting." Hoseok said and sank in his single couch even more. They all sat there in silence. But then, something weird came in Jimin's mind.

He quickly fished out his phone from his pocket and pulled it out. He turned on the screen and unlocked his phone.

18th June

"Do you guys know what's the date of today?" Jimin asked out of blue. "Uh......... 19th May...." Jungkook answered. Jimin shook his head before checking his phone. Maybe my phone is messed up, Jimin thought before keeping his phone in his pocket.

"What's wrong, Jiminie?" Jin asked as he just shook his head. "Something's wrong. You didn't sigh for no reason." Yoongi said as Jimin had an urge to tell this to the members. "Um.........can you guys check what's the date today on your own phones?"

Jimin knew it was not necessary right now, but the others checked though. They didn't want to disappoint Jimin and they were also curious that something was wrong. "Wait.......it's written 18th June." Taehyung said as the others stayed quiet.

And at that moment, Jin broke the silence. "So......we are not in our own world or something?" Namjoon looked at him weirdly but stayed quiet. Well everyone was.

At last Yoongi was the first person to make a move, surprisingly. He got up from the couch as the others looked at him.

"First of all, we should get out of this place. Then think about how we will go home. At least that's what I'm going to do." Yoongi said as he went towards the walls looking for any doors or something. He spread his hands on the walls looking for any exits or something.

Yoongi was frustrated and angry. Frustrated because he was trapped inside nothing but darkness. And angry at himself for using that pen, he should've known something was wrong. But he didn't.

He looked around the walls like an idiot, desperate to find something. And eventually, he did.

His hands came in contact with a more wavy wall. Subconsciously, his hands went down and that's when he discovered a handle. With all his might, he held the handle before pulling it up. He was greeted by the fresh air hitting his pale skin.

In front of the boy was a place he was not expecting at all. A swimming pool without any water. It should've been old. But still it looked familiar to him. Yoongi stepped out as his legs dragged him along the dead leaves.

His eyes wandered towards the unknown familiar place as he heard a few other steps behind him. "Isn't it....." He heard Jungkook's voice behind him.

".....the place where we had been shooting for the prologue?"

---

A/n: Don't be a ghost reader. Comment and vote below.

-Jinx.