#21#

JUNGKOOK WANDERED OFF IN THE COLD NIGHT as the night breeze passed by.

The boy rubbed his hands to find some warmth within the friction of his hands. His cheeks had dusted a shade of pink due to the biting cold air.

His hands quickly made their way inside his jacket as he wandered off in the streets. Inside, he felt a giddy feeling which he wasn't sure of what it was or where it was coming from.

Maybe it was the feeling of finally walking in the streets without anyone screaming at him that he's Jungkook of BTS or the feeling of Jin not yelling at him right now. Maybe both together.

Jungkook skipped like a little child as his hand came in contact with his phone. He took out his phone from his pocket and turned on his camera. The young male posed a "V" with his hands before preserving the moment with a cute selfie that he would never show ARMYs of course.

The bunny...sorry, the boy smiled as he kept his phone back inside his pockets. He continued his journey towards the streets as he casually wandered off, not caring about the time limit given by his two strict hyungs.

Jungkook was in his happy little world when all of a sudden, his adventure came to an end as a cry came from behind. His head jerked towards the sudden eerie noise as he stared at the small space of the opening to the seacoast area.

It sounded like someone needed help or they were dying. Or maybe someone watching re-runs of some horror series show. (Which sounds fun in his perspective)

The boy blinked his eyes, not knowing what to do at this moment. Maybe someone did need help but he never had this type of situation before.

Mostly it was his Namjoon hyung who was dealing with these things or his Jin hyung taking them out of there and telling to avoid that. Or his Suga hyung acting like a whole ass genius and solving the matter. 

But this time, he was alone.

The only thing the boy could do is to stay like a statue in his place and staring at the opening with his wide doe eyes.  He took a step casually as he went to see what was going on. He was the fearless one in this group after all. He knew he was capable of defending himself if something went wrong. 

His mind went on scenarios of how would Namjoon have helped this person and he was going to do the same. "Is someone here?" his velvety voice rung as his view changed to the calm shoreline of the sea. 

But his mind went haywire as his eyes fell upon a particular person. Even though his fans and members loved him to call the strongest one among them, nothing had him prepared for this.

"Taehyung!" 

He yelled as his feet sprinted towards the man who fell on the ground. His hyung's polaroid fell beside him as he quickly fell beside the older male. 

Jungkook tried to shook him up but there was no avail. Taehyung had passed out in front of him. His face was pale and pink soft lips breathing out ragged breaths as a big lump of sweat dripped from his forehead. 

Jungkook panicked. It wasn't a usual sight to see one of his members lying on the floor struggling to breath. 

"Hyung! Yah wake up-" Jungkook thought about doing a CPR but someone else held his right hand before he could even do anything. 

That's when he realized him and Taehyung weren't the only one here.  

"Jungkook..?"

A smooth silky voice called out his name as Jungkook's breath hitched. Slowly Jungkook look to his left and there he was met by someone he totally didn't expect to see. 

The other Jin.

That's when Jungkook connected the dots what might've happened. Jungkook tried blurting out some response as to get Taehyung to the hospital or something so he and his hyung could escape but the other Jin held his hand tighter.

"You're not the same Jungkook are you?" 

Jungkook froze. 

How did he knew even, Jungkook thought as his wide doe eyes stared at the other Jin with horror. 

"H-Hyung w-what do you mean-" "Stop that nonsense." Chills went through Jungkook's spine as the other Jin's words held malice and coldness. His Jin hyung would never use that tone on him even if Jungkook did something terribly wrong. 

"Who the hell are you exactly? And why are you all ruining my perfect plans? It's as if the universe already had put a lot of work on my shoulders and I see new replicas of ourselves. Just tell me who the fuck are you guys." Jin spat out as he roughly pulled the younger at his feet. 

Jungkook tried to not let the tear spill and held them with a lot of resistance as he looked at the other Jin. This isn't my Jin hyung. Just control Jungkook, control; Jungkook thought. 

"I-I don't know okay?! I-I j-just wanna go home with my hyung n-not stay in thi-this world where I don't even know of. Let me go." Jungkook pulled but the other Jin held his hand tighter. 

"Oh no you won't get out of my grasp." Jin said as he pulled the younger with him. Jungkook tried pulling back reminding himself Taehyung needed him. "LET ME GO YAH-"

"You're gonna stay locked up at my place until I've got everything figured and stay that way for the rest of your life. Yes I'm that  desperate to save my friends." The older said in a harsh tone as Jungkook felt the tears spill. 

He wanted one of his hyungs to help him. He wanted to get out of this place. He never thought he'd wanted to go home this bad

But before anything could happen, the other Jin halted in his steps as his breath hitched. And before Jungkook even knew it,

The glass shattered.

---

A/n : OMG HELLO GUYSUEEEEE

HOW ARE YOU  ALL  😭😭

As promised I updated :) I'm sorry if I kept you guys waiting for so long ;-;

I had a lot of issues going on and I forgot wattpad exists- and suddenly I logged in to see 13K READS LIKE WTF !??!?! yall are too awesome T-T

ILY GUYS SO SO MUCH! 

take care of yourselves okie ;-; Next update coming tomorrow ^^ Stay hydrated and take care of yourselves!!

-Jinx