Prolouge...

The Richards lived in a small town of Hart Texas. They lived in pure riches as well. Four girls... Kristi, Angela, Crystal, and Samantha Richards, have decided to go on a little long vacation. A vacation that will eventually take them to a place where everything is a little different from their lifestyle. A friend will accompany them as well. A girl that has had enough of all the small town drama and is on the brink of breaking down because of the way her life is set up. Wanting to break free of many struggling aspects to her life... Soon those five, will embark on a new chapter of their lives. By an unexpected town, filled with unexpected people. That will turn their lives completely upside down.

-

-

-

Blanca.

"Wake up, lazy, were about to leave!"... I was in bed when I heard someone say to me but hell I really didn't care what they were talking about... Wait I do! Were already heading out for Tulsa! Man what time was it, I literally jumped out of my bed to get ready.

My bags were all packed and I was ready to go. I wanted to leave this god forsaken place. I could say it would be a long story if I told...

I was in the bathroom brushing my hair and teeth when someone came in and surprised me by the doorway... "Hey sleeping beauty have a good rest?" It was my friend Angela, to be honest she can be a real 'B' sometimes but I still think of her as a sister, she does have a soft spot... Somewhere. I hope.

"Angela how'd the hell did you get in my house anyhow?" I said. "Ha I came up the chimney, ho, ho, ho" she said all wise ass like. "Nah really your grandma let me in and she told me to like take care of you while were away or some shit like that, I-I don't know" Angela was walking away from me while she was saying that. Sometimes I really don't get her. I continued getting ready. I tried to speed up things.

-

-

*Meanwhile, Blanca gets ready... Angela is walking around in the living room.*

-

-

Angela.

Damn I hope Blanca gets her ass moving because were finna to leave already. "Hey Angie..." "What did I tell you about calling me that?" I adressed. Blanca didn't look surprised. Because I constantly keep on reminding her not to call me 'Angie' and its not only her but my dumb 'A' sisters as well. And I hated that.

Enough of that already.

I was sitting down on the couch in the living room. Damn was it dark in her house, I could hardly see anything... "Well what i was about to say is that... When do we leave?" She questioned from the bathroom. "Right now so hustle, come on!" I said while getting up. It was about to turn midnight and we were already running late as it is. Blanca turned to me and said "Well lemme go say goodbye to my grandparents and then will go, alright?" I sighed in inpatience "alright but hurry!" "Ok!" She said while running to their room. Damn she better hurry up. We were supposed to meet up with the others a half hour ago.

-

-

-

Later on in the night. At the Richards house. Kristi is waiting in her room and wondering where the girls are.

-

-

-

Kristi.

Damnit where the hell are those girls. I paced around my room waiting for someone to come running in. I looked at my packed bags, just wanting a fresh start in life. Wanting to get out of this small town and especially wanting to get out of the whole 'rich lifestyle' I have for some reason.

I'm starting to get worried. I thought. I should've known not to send Angela to pick up Blanca. She is always irresponsible and is constantly forgetting to do what she is told too. But hell I guess I was stupid enough to do that. Might as well get over the fact that this trip couldve helped us get a lot off our minds. We might not even go anymore. I kept thinking to myself. Was this a mistake from the get-go? Should we even go? Is this a good idea? The questions kept growing in my head.