Chapter One: Woke Up, Leaving For Good

This -, means it will be narrated. When ever a paragraph has a dash between them... That means it is being narrated.

-

-

-

It will have POVs and narrations. To not get y'all confused.

-

-

- April 7, 1966  Tulsa, Oklahoma

Chapter One- Woke Up. Leaving for good.

- Angela had just got to Blanca's house and they are already late to leave back to the Richards house.-

-

-

Blanca.

It was already past midnight and to be honest we should've been on the road already. Kristi had told me that we had to be in Oklahoma by morning. She said she had already rented out a house by a park. Obviously she thinks im a little child by moving us near that. But there was nowhere else that a house was available...

I wonder whats going to happen there... But I hope I find more than just a nice place to run away too. I needed something else. Something that I feel will happen. Something good is coming to me. I just to need find it. I need to find it...

-

-

-

Angela.

I had already gotten to Blanca's house. But it felt like I've been here forever. I waited for her to fix herself up. And I could've sworn that she had all of her shit packed up and ready to go. But noooo. She had to pack MORE stuff. Shit maybe not,... But it feels like it though....

"Angela come and help me with my stuff!" I heard her yell at me from her room. Yep, I knew it! She was packing more shit. I got up from the couch and walked into her room. As i came in i saw Blanca looking excited but yet eager for something. Geez she was getting all worked up for some dusty ole town. No big deal I thought. Her hands were shaking when she was placing her extra clothes in her suitcase, I could tell she was wanting, no, pleading to get out of here deep down inside. Maybe that's why.... And yet shes gonna get her plee and leave. Were all going to leave.

-

-

-

- both of the girls were in Blanca's room, but then left and headed for the living room-

-

-

-

Blanca.

"Yay, I'm finally done with this whole packing situation!" "Yea kinda figured you were already done with taking care of that mess." Angela sounded irritated about me not being ready on time. But hell what she gonna do? I wasent about to go unprepared. So I'll do what ever it takes.

I kept on having those damn feelings about all this. Its probably nothing I thought. Well Im all packed and ready to go. Its time for Tulsa baby. Time to officialy move on to another chapter in my life...