Chapter Three: The Guilt Trip

- the girls had finally left her house and were on their way to the Richards house to get the rest of the girls. That'd way they can leave to Tulsa already. It was up until then Blanca started to feel bad for what she had done to her grandma.-

-

-

-

Blanca.

Damn... Was all I could think of... Just, damn.

Deep inside it felt like I shouldn't have said that to her for the last goodbyes. And her too, I mean who in their right minds would even fathom about telling their granddaughter to ruin their lives. That definantly brought me to shits. I was heartbroken for that. But its whatever. My grandma was supposed to be nice and not like this. This, ugly hearted monster. Man, that was all I could think... Damn. Damn, my life. Damn, how society got the best of me. Damn, the middle class life. Damn, my empty soul. Damn, everything. Was this even a good idea, you know, going to Tulsa? I thought. I mean what if its no better than here in Hart?. I am having mixed emotions and feelings right now bout this. I want to get out but I am so sure I'm taking this too fast.

Riding in the passenger seat felt a little awkward because I was supposed to learn how to drive a car by now. Ill be sixteen in a few months so I wanna know to drive by then, shoot I can even get my license. The ride was easy but yet awkard still cause of that. I wanted to tell Angela what had happened with me and my grandma. But It felt like I needed to keep my trap shut. Cause I know how Angela can get. She can get mean and tough, will possibly do something to my grandma cause she does care about me, at times.

I still been having those feelings about how there might be something good for me there in Tulsa. Maybe it was the people I'll meet there. Or maybe some new opportunities, i dont know, something like that.... "Aye so what happened with your grandma and all?" Angela said. I thought she was asleep, and couldn't hear worth a damn. "Well we just said our goodbyes thats all." She already knows I'm lying. I could tell just by the way she was looking at me while both keeping her eyes on the road too. "BB-gun, I wasn't born yesterday." Angela always called me BB-gun because when I was ten, my dad had given me a little 'toy' gun that had little BBs in it. One day I had accidentaly shot it at Kristi, shit I didn't know it was loaded. Angela was sure proud of me that day, she was laughing her ass off. Another reason why she calls me that is because my name starts with the letter 'B', obviously. "What does it matter to ya? Its not even your business!" Damn, how that got me pissed when she'd talk to me like that. "I can't ask one simple question, I already know yall two were fighting, like always!" Angela knew about all of this. Kinda wished she didn't. I stopped talking to her. We were already pulling up to the drive way. Its time.

-

-

-

Angela.

I pulled the car in the drive way. I lite a cancer stick to take my mind off things. But Whats with Blanca? Why doesn't she ever get along with her grandma? I mean I try to 'help' her by doing what she thinks is right and that's wailing on her grandma. That ain't right. And I ain't trying to mess up my parole anytime soon. Yes... I did have my times in the ole' cooler. Yes, I am considered as 'bad' people. Yes, my parents think Ima big disappointment. Yes, I have a fucked up life. So what its not like anybody's gonna care bout me or the life I have. Nobody had ever cared not even my past ex-boyfriends. I should've known that all they ever wanted was just pure 'SEX', lucky for me I ain't that stupid like I was before...

All I want is for some guy that at least gives a shit now a days... Hell, I don't even know I'm ranting bout this. I guess it just never fully left my mind. I went back to reality when Blanca was about to tell me something. "Angela, do you hate me?" She turned her head toward me slowly. I felt the pressure, but I don't hate her. Its just the way things are now. Doesn't mean I'll be like her witchy grandmother. I thought. "Nah... I don't BB, you should know that by now." There, that felt good to get out. "Oh okay then, I'm sorry for being alil bitch to ya. Its just that, you were right about my grandma and me. We were fighting, again."  Disappointment fled across her face and it looked like she was about to bust out in tears. I changed the subject by saying, "No sweat. But hey, let's get a move on and find the other girlys so we can head out." "Alrighty, let's." We gotten out of the car and went inside my parents mansion like house.

-

-

-

-

-the girls found themselves in the house and also found a displeased Kristi waiting for them on the couch.-