Chapter 1 - How it began

A note from the author.

Hey, guys! This is my very first fanfic, so I hope you enjoy reading it. Of course, Boku No Hero Academia belongs solely to Kohei Horikoshi. I'm just adding stuff on top of it. I don't think I'm gonna be taking suggestions from people, but if I do see an idea that I like, then I'll gladly apply it to my story. Also, in case you didn't read the description, this takes place after Midoriya's second fight with Bakugo. I don't know how to schedule this, though. Maybe every couple a' days I will release new chapters! Thank you, for choosing my fanfic!

Quick description of the main characters if the reader is confused with them:
Izuku Midoriya - determined, gentle, kind. Age: 15
Nejire Hado - calm, curious, obsessed. Age: 17

Those two are pretty much the only main characters of the story.

Love. So complex. Some might even say that it is the strongest thing in the universe.

Midoriya was one of the few individuals that didn't really care about it. He was focused on one thing: to become the world's #1 hero. Because of that, he never had a normal life before. A huge otaku for heroes that didn't pay attention to reality. He was also bad at starting conversations with girls.

Nejire Hado, on the other hand, was one of the strongest three hero-candidates, not just in U.A, but even among the professionals. She was also the school's idol, being worshipped by the majority of male students and even some female. Staying here for her last year, Nejire was especially interested in finding love.

Her version of the perfect man was someone brave, someone selfless, someone gentle and kind, someone who dedicated everything he had in him to fulfill his goal, but most importantly, someone who was not hesitant to sacrifice something he held dear to save others. Basically, a hero.

Izuku Midoriya was exactly that type of person.

Nejire had searched the whole school, trying to find someone who met her standards. Unfortunately, she never really found that special-someone.

Midoriya was released from house arrest and was free to go to school again.

But one day, it happened.
It was just another school day. Until, Aizawa came into the classroom.
-"Good morning, students." He said in his usual tired voice.
-"Today, the school's principal, Nezu, will be joining us." Just as he was finishing his sentence, the strange small dog-bear appeared behind Aizawa.
-"Hello, everyone!"
-"Good morning, principal Nezu!!!" Tenya swiftly stood up from his chair, bowing. Being the class leader he is, he commanded everyone to stand up and greet the principal.
-"Good morning, principal Nezu..." everybody murmured in a depressed tone, barely being heard. Hearing them, Aizawa facepalmed.
-"Anyways, I'm here because I wanted to say that 'The Big Three' will be your temporary fellow classmates for a month. We did this because we thought that you would all get guidance on being better by training with them." said Nezu. Everyone gasped. They all started talking with each other. Aizawa's usual bored, tired face turned into a serious, angry face and his hair started floating in the air. Everybody calmed down.
-"Come in, you three." Said Aizawa. After that, three, from what it looks like, third-years entered the classroom. These were 'The Big Three'.

The first one was a boy. He was muscular, shaped, buff, tall, blonde and had a cowlick. He seemed rather friendly and caring. His name was Togata Mirio.

The other one was also a boy, but the exact opposite. He was a brunette, had messy hair, was skinny, looked like he needed some sleep, and didn't stand straight. This one was awkward and silent, and a pessimist. His name was Tamaki Amajiki.

And the third one was a girl. She had lavender-blue colored hair and seemed very calm, yet so energetic. Her name was Nejire Hado, and she had a very strange aura around her.
To be honest, all three of them had unfitting characteristics for being the school's strongest three. Class 1-A seemed underwhelmed.
-"Hey! My name is Togata Mirio!" The blonde boy shouted with confidence.
-"T-t-t-t-tamaki A-a-amajiki..." said the brunette one, almost whispering to himself, while turning his back to the entire class.
-"My name is Nejire Hado! Nice to meet you!" The lavender-blue haired girl said with a smile on her face.
The entire class was shocked by their completely-different-from-each-other body language and public interaction, but they were paying most of their attention to Nejire the school darling. Well, it was the boys, except Midoriya. He was happy, but didn't really keep an eye on Nejire. After everything calmed down, it was time for 'The Big Three' to find their seats.
In the end, it turned out with Mirio sitting in the second column of the class, switching seats with Jirou. Tamaki ended up sitting in the fourth column, switching seats with Tsuyu. And Nejire sat next to Midoriya, switching seats with Sero. Because of her curiosity for other students' quirks, she immediately started talking to Izuku, quickly getting out a small notebook from her school bag.
-"Hello there!" she approached him.
-"Oh, hey Nejire-senpai!" Izuku responded to her.
-"Do you mind telling me what your quirk is?" She got straight to the point.
Midoriya, knowing he's not supposed to tell others that he got his power from All Might, denies her request.
-"Oh, uh, sorry, but my quirk is very complicated and it'll take some time to explain, and I'm really trying to follow what the teacher is saying..." He made up an excuse.
-"Aww, too bad. Do you mind telling me during break?" She instantly asked.
-"Yeah. Ok." He lied.
-"By the way, may I know what's written on that notebook of yours?"Midoriya asked.
-"Oh, this! It's where I write down quirks of various students!" the blue haired girl said.
-"Also, what's your name?" she asked.
-"Izuku Midoriya" he answered.
She was a very curious girl, to say the least.
"Aww, I'm so interested in knowing this boy's quirk! He's the only one whose quirk isn't known to our school! I have watched him in the Tournament before, but it was almost as if he wanted to show his quirk as little as possible. He's definitely hiding it from me! Well, one way or another, I'm gonna find about his quirk!" Nejire thought to herself.

After some time, the bell rang.

Midoriya got up from his table and tried to leave the classroom, only to be stopped on his way by Nejire, blocking his path to the door.
-"So, may I know what your quirk is now?" She asked in an almost demanding tone, while looking at him.
-"Uhhhhhh......." Midoriya started sweating.

To be continued...

A note from the author.

Hey, guys! Hope you enjoyed this first chapter!
Please leave your opinion down below. Also, try suggesting some ideas, I might just like them! 🥴

P.S: this chapter was 1192 words long! So close to 1200! I'll try to make a bigger chapter in the next one. See ya!